PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Roger
05-11-2010, 02:34 PM
just wanted to let you know i am in myrtle beach on vacation and it is bike week no i did not plan on this it just happens to be the date for my nephews wedding, Bikers are here but i expect more on thursday and friday saw 1 spyder ryder so far riding 2 up silver. I'am going to stop at the local spyder dealer to take a look around. they are redline motorsports on 501 east between conway and myrtle beach. If anything of interest happens i will post about it soon.

RoadHammer
05-11-2010, 04:21 PM
hi roger.... how you enjoying your bike ?

rnet
05-11-2010, 04:51 PM
hi roger.... how you enjoying your bike ?His bike is here in NY and I'm taking care of it. This baby's a real chick magnet, good thing, he's going to need it when he get's back.:roflblack::roflblack:

boborgera
05-11-2010, 06:55 PM
His bike is here in NY and I'm taking care of it. This baby's a real chick magnet, good thing, he's going to need it when he get's back.:roflblack::roflblack:

:ohyea:
I hope your not treating it like a rental :roflblack:

SpyderWolf
05-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Glad to hear you made it to MB safely Roger. We had a friend pass away from cancer yesterday, so we are postponing our trip up there for 1 day due to the funeral arrangements. We should be rolling into MB on Friday, if nothing else happens before then.

Roger
05-12-2010, 09:53 PM
hi roger.... how you enjoying your bike ?
Well i rode it enough to get 650 miles on it so it can get it's first service and a few other things done. I think the most thing i would recommend is to change the seat its ok to start out with but i definately need more comfort in that area.

His bike is here in NY and I'm taking care of it. This baby's a real chick magnet, good thing, he's going to need it when he get's back.:roflblack::roflblack:
Thanks Pal i knew i could count on you.