PDA

View Full Version : Uni BF-3 coarse filter material

groundeffect
05-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone.

I was wondering where to obtain some BF-3 UNI Filter foam used for the 'in-line/sponge filter' mod to help keep oil out of the air-box. The BF-3 coarse stuff.

I'm only in need of a small amount, but having difficulty tracking some down here in Newfoundland.

Does anyone know of a shop in Canada, part numbers, shop name or URL or have any kicking around the garage they are interested in parting with?

Thanks for your time
Cheers.

boborgera
05-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi everyone.

I was wondering where to obtain some BF-3 UNI Filter foam used for the 'in-line/sponge filter' mod to help keep oil out of the air-box. The BF-3 coarse stuff.

I'm only in need of a small amount, but having difficulty tracking some down here in Newfoundland.

Does anyone know of a shop in Canada, part numbers, shop name or URL or have any kicking around the garage they are interested in parting with?

Thanks for your time
Cheers.

You might try finding a post by sabunim5, I think that will help you?:popcorn:

BajaRon
05-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi everyone.

Thanks for your time
Cheers.

PM me with your address and I'll send you some.

412Spyder
05-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Bajaron - where did you find this stuff at? I am going to be doing the can as well and will be in need

groundeffect
05-12-2010, 05:09 AM
PM me with your address and I'll send you some.

:bowdown: PM Sent!

Cheers.

BajaRon
05-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Bajaron - where did you find this stuff at? I am going to be doing the can as well and will be in need

I ordered mine off the Internet but I assume you can get it at some MC shops. I would think off road shops would be more likely to carry it than street shops.