PDA

View Full Version : First Ride over 200 Miles

namknight
05-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Took a ride with a two wheel brother to a BMW dealer about 100 miles away, Started out in rain, ended up in very high winds. All secondary roads. Feel much more confident, just need work on the big roads.
The boss wanted to go for a ride last week ( first time on this machine) loved it.

docdoru
05-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Took a ride with a two wheel brother to a BMW dealer about 100 miles away, Started out in rain, ended up in very high winds. All secondary roads. Feel much more confident, just need work on the big roads.
The boss wanted to go for a ride last week ( first time on this machine) loved it.
:2thumbs:

Sarge707
05-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I went on secondary roads a dozen times before I hit the highway~!
The Spyder is great on the highway! I swear it seems the faster you go the more stable it is!! As long as your wallet can afford the results?:roflblack::congrats:

fastfraser
05-09-2010, 05:30 PM
:spyder2: On. No stopping you now .Next thing you know you will be riding to owners event in Chicago .