PDA

View Full Version : ROTAX HP ??

Eddie
05-09-2010, 12:00 AM
So Ratax claims 139hp on the 990 @ the crank and the Spyder claims 106hp on the 990. So my ? is were is the Spyder claiming this hp ?? At the whl. or the crank?? :dontknow: Can anyone that has researched this already tell me?? http://www.rotax.com/en/Engine/2004/Motorcycle/Engine.Models.htm
Thanks Ed

Firefly
05-09-2010, 12:08 AM
The 990 in the Spyder is a detuned version of the other 990 used in the Aprilla's.

Eddie
05-09-2010, 12:47 AM
http://www.aerocharger.com/kits_canam_spyder.php

Firefly
05-09-2010, 01:06 AM

Yup--- still waiting for them to get the final product for release---- a few out here have ordered them.

$5,000 :yikes:

Eddie
05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
The 106hp is engine hp. Actual rear wheel hp is in the 90 range....

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=5291
Yep thank you. Thats what I wos wanting to know.I'm assuming that is STOCK? So when we add our air filter and juice boxes. That comes up???

jedd
05-09-2010, 07:29 PM
That dyno was from a guy claiming to have modified a power commander a while back. I would think those are his best numbers, stock is probably a little lower. Also, it doesn't say what gear the run was, or what the correction factor is. I think it's more useful to see the shape of the curves, and to see where max torque is, as opposed to peak hp. The torque curve is much more relevant information, and it's what is actually measured. Hp is only a mathematical calculation, based on measured tq and rpm.....
:agree:Very much:agree:

Eddie
05-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Okay then how does Rotax put the CLAIMED 139hp on the rotax 990 eng. in the motorcycle and then WOW put it in the Spyder and now its just a detuned 3 wheeler?? nojoke I am not joking here. Seems to me if the Rotax 990 puts out 139hp in one bike then what the hey prevents the SAME eng. from doing the same h.p. in the other bike?? Yes I know its DE TUNED but' if it is DE TUNED then there MUST be a way to RE TUNE it. If not then that would make ROTAX lying about any given hp.:lecturef_smilie:

widowmaker2011
05-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Okay then how does Rotax put the CLAIMED 139hp on the rotax 990 eng. in the motorcycle and then WOW put it in the Spyder and now its just a detuned 3 wheeler?? nojoke I am not joking here. Seems to me if the Rotax 990 puts out 139hp in one bike then what the hey prevents the SAME eng. from doing the same h.p. in the other bike?? Yes I know its DE TUNED but' if it is DE TUNED then there MUST be a way to RE TUNE it. If not then that would make ROTAX lying about any given hp.:lecturef_smilie:

Eddie , they aren't lying , The 990 is an engine "family" and it is a base motor that Rotax produces and it is then built to the specifications that each manufacturer asks for. Thus it makes 139 hp when used in the Aprilla (and also sports a 6th gear where our reverse gear lies) . BRP specified (asked Rotax for) a different torque curve and hp for the Spyder. The internal components on the 990 motor are 75% the same when comparing the 990 Aprilla motor versus the Spyder motor. However , the cams are different , the pistons are different , the timing is different, etc etc. So as you see its not really just detuned , its built differently.....Want to RETUNE it? Do some machining and drop the top end off the Aprila on the spyder motor and about $4000 later you may have what your looking for. :thumbup:

Firefly
05-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Eddie , they aren't lying , The 990 is an engine "family" and it is a base motor that Rotax produces and it is then built to the specifications that each manufacturer asks for. Thus it makes 139 hp when used in the Aprilla (and also sports a 6th gear where our reverse gear lies) . BRP specified (asked Rotax for) a different torque curve and hp for the Spyder. The internal components on the 990 motor are 75% the same when comparing the 990 Aprilla motor versus the Spyder motor. However , the cams are different , the pistons are different , the timing is different, etc etc. So as you see its not really just detuned , its built differently.....Want to RETUNE it? Do some machining and drop the top end off the Aprila on the spyder motor and about $4000 later you may have what your looking for. :thumbup:

Exactly. Gotta swap cams and pistons to make it like the 'other' 990.

jedd
05-09-2010, 08:55 PM
It is my understanding that the reduced HP is in the valve-train, less cam and possibly smaller valves,also lower compression ratio. One would think that camshafts could be replaced in our engines to the 139HP engine cams,not so. They use a brand specific cam gear and cams cannot be interchanged,there are some A/M cam companies looking into this IE; Webb, and Crane. as of now I personally have not sourced any better cams to put in our engines.

Jim:thumbup:

NancysToy
05-09-2010, 08:56 PM
If you want to spend the time and money to replace the changed engine parts, including cam, pistons, and heads (with a different combustion chamber shape), change the throttle body (bodies), and you can figure out a way to crack the BRP ECM so you can map the ignition and fuel curve, you should be able to do just that. Nobody is lying. The original engine design was 139 hp, the Spyder RS is 106 hp, and the same design in the Spyder RT is 100 hp (95 on the MCO). The Spyders need more torque down low than the Aprilia crotch rocket, and that requires changes to the engine and engine management systems. A 283 out of a 1957 Chevy station wagon had the same engine design and nearly the same size as my Jr. Fuel dragster, but they were vastly different in both tuning and hard parts.....with vast differences in horsepower.

Eddie
05-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Well in the stock car eng. the 350 becomes a 355 , 360 , 383 and so on. Depending on the build. Now you are to tell me the same Rotax990 stays 990 no matter what the hp claims. Sorry don't buy it. Read below one of their claims
Particularly for the Spyder, we chose the 990 engine because it is a proven high performance package. It is forged through racing for utmost durability and performance. It is light weight, compact and reliable – a riders dream! The V structure gives an incredible punch at low torque, slim packaging in the vehicle and a very good power-to-weight ratio. The V990 has a distinctive sound – no other V2 has in the market. You can recognize it with your eyes closed from a distance. Subtle, yet powerful and imperative. She tells you she packs enough ponies to give you lots of fun!
Now the technical stuff. The Spyder engine is a rather unique 60° angle structure and features a fully balanced high output V2 with 997.6ccm displacement, 4 valves per cylinder and fuel injection (EFI). – It links directly to the Spyder 5-speed manual sequential or 5-speed sequential semi-automatic transmission with a full mechanical reverse gear – just like on your car. The concept was adapted to the Spyder because of already mentioned attributes – slim packaging, power to weight, performance and proven durability.
The technology surrounding Spyder’s engine starts at the very base – the materials. The 990 engine features a lot of materials and heat treatment technologies which I am actually not allowed to speak about! Since we are a world leader in so many powersport segments a lot is at stake for us. But I can say that if you align all we did in the development of this specific power pack and the many hard tests we did, you could fill a book worth reading! This power pack was originally concepted for the Super Bike market and race circuits, so therefore materials were chosen which could withstand the high loads for extended periods of time.
The design of the engine is what makes Spyder’s 990 engine different from other Rotax engines found in motorcycles like BWM and Aprilla. The 990 is a V- structure while the BMW is an in-line, parallel structure. The V990 features rotating counter balancer shafts – if you know what these are! – while the BMW 804 engine features a different balancing concept via balancing rod. The BUELL engine is a similar engine type. V-structure still, but with a different displacement. The 1125 packs a lot of V-990 genes in its design.
In the end, the team at Rotax has pulled together a state of the art and unique engine designed precisely for your Spyder. Enjoy riding!
-Mischa Zimmermann
WERE THE H E L L IS IT?? My VTX1800R would have SMOKED this 200mph thing I now ride.What really bothers me here is every one seems to say suck it up and take the lie. Fact is I love to ride my spider but' am very , VERY disappointed in its performance. Hell my Bro's full dresser HD out ran me. NOT BECAUSE I SHUT DOWN AT 110MPH ACTUALLY WENT TO 123MPH. But he smoked me there,thats just WRONG on a bike that has a FALSE speedo reading of 200mph.
Got the reading from this link http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/Share/Community/Team-Blog/Blog-Entry.html?EntryID=4786320a-6583-4c9b-8ad1-28681810c857

sylblk
05-09-2010, 09:34 PM
how about a low mile engine out a crashed aprilia mille? will it fit? will consider it when need arises...opinions?

spyryder
05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
thats just WRONG on a bike that has a FALSE speedo reading of 200mph.

Switch that to KILOMETERS and see what it reads.:lecturef_smilie:

Eddie
05-09-2010, 10:00 PM
how about a low mile engine out a crashed aprilia mille? will it fit? will consider it when need arises...opinions?
Or the 1125 Buell?? May want to consider the ECM also.

Eddie
05-09-2010, 10:01 PM

HAHAHA Yep aint dat da truth!

Firefly
05-09-2010, 10:54 PM
It is my understanding that the reduced HP is in the valve-train, less cam and possibly smaller valves,also lower compression ratio. One would think that camshafts could be replaced in our engines to the 139HP engine cams,not so. They use a brand specific cam gear and cams cannot be interchanged,there are some A/M cam companies looking into this IE; Webb, and Crane. as of now I personally have not sourced any better cams to put in our engines.

Jim:thumbup:

Ken at Evoluzione sold (maybe still does) cams and pistons that will take our HP up to 140+.:thumbup:

====================

I don't see anything false being advertised by BRP about the power of the Spyder. It's always been around 106 hp. For the footprint, weight and horrible aerodynamics of the Spyder--- it moves pretty quick. 0-60 in 4 seconds isn't bad.

A more fair comparison would be against other trikes--- and the Spyder would do quite well against the other options out there.

Eddie
05-10-2010, 07:13 AM
OH WELL Guess I still like it. Especially the sound. Don't think you gonna get any closer to a hot rod Harley Davidson sound than these Spyders do with an after market exhaust. That I LOVE :2thumbs:

docdoru
05-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Don't think you gonna get any closer to a hot rod Harley Davidson sound than these Spyders do with an after market exhaust. That I LOVE :2thumbs:
:yikes:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/DSC00884.jpg

Firefly
05-10-2010, 10:19 AM
:yikes:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/DSC00884.jpg

Just looking at that photo causes synesthesic reaction that hurts my ears! :roflblack:

boborgera
05-10-2010, 10:45 AM

:agree:You can see a lot just by observing [Yogi]

Eddie
05-10-2010, 05:51 PM
:agree:You can see a lot just by observing [Yogi]

Look at the speedo in this photo?? Its NOT Kil. Its MPH

mike3069
05-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Eddie, you need to read your owners manual. nojoke

Eddie
05-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Eddie, you need to read your owners manual. nojoke
Tell me what I'm missing?? The speedo works fine with all mile per hour around here.Both dig. & anal..I watch them both when I ride. I play with the mode buttons all the time.So tell me what am I missing here?? Don't tell me it is reading metric. I already know better than that. Takes a bit of time to set it to metric.

ataDude
05-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Tell me what I'm missing?? The speedo works fine with all mile per hour around here.Both dig. & anal..I watch them both when I ride. I play with the mode buttons all the time.So tell me what am I missing here?? Don't tell me it is reading metric. I already know better than that. Takes a bit of time to set it to metric.

It's switchable (by you) to KPH or MPH. 200 KPM = about 126 MPH.

Eddie
05-10-2010, 07:25 PM
It's switchable (by you) to KPH or MPH. 200 KPM = about 126 MPH.

OK Thanks for the input.That's what I was ment there. Still really don't get what that has to do with the speedo reading 200mph. If thats the case then the speedo reads around 320KPH correct?? :yikes:

bone crusher
05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Look at the speedo in this photo?? Its NOT Kil. Its MPH

Where does it say mph? It doesn't...that's for the metric...

mike3069
05-10-2010, 08:40 PM
OK Thanks for the input.That's what I was ment there. Still really don't get what that has to do with the speedo reading 200mph. If thats the case then the speedo reads around 320KPH correct?? :yikes:

No.

The speedo reads 200 KPH in metric. Switch to metric and see what happens.

NancysToy
05-10-2010, 09:03 PM
No.

:agree: It is a digitally driven analog speedo. It switches scale position on the fly, rather than reading the same place, with two sets of numbers on one scale, like most speedos.

Eddie
05-10-2010, 09:11 PM
No.

Ok I will try it tom. if its not raining. Still don't get it. When my dig. reads 50 mph so does my analog. When my dig. reads 65-70mph so does my analog. So now you have me stumped. I will switch to metric and give er a try

NancysToy
05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Ok I will try it tom. if its not raining. Still don't get it. When my dig. reads 50 mph so does my analog. When my dig. reads 65-70mph so does my analog. So now you have me stumped. I will switch to metric and give er a try
Yes, and if you switch to metric, it will do the same thing. It is not a mechanically driven analog speedo...it is digitally driven. It switches how it moves the needle when you switch from English to metric. As a result, the digital readout and the analog needle always match. The needle is just at a different spot on the scale, at any given speed, depending on the units selected.

bone crusher
05-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Yes, and if you switch to metric, it will do the same thing. It is not a mechanically driven analog speedo...it is digitally driven. It switches how it moves the needle when you switch from English to metric. As a result, the digital readout and the analog needle always match. The needle is just at a different spot on the scale, at any given speed, depending on the units selected.

Yeah....and my needle speed never matches the digital read-out screen...always off by about 2-3 mph...pretty sloppy, IMHO...

NancysToy
05-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah....and my needle speed never matches the digital read-out screen...always off by about 2-3 mph...pretty sloppy, IMHO...
Look at it from a different angle. If you grow another six inches, I'll bet it will be just right. :roflblack: You must have better eyes than I do, the hash marks are too close together for me to se in less than 10 mph increments. :yikes:

Firefly
05-11-2010, 10:51 AM
OK, so I am just throwing it out thee as I really wish w had a 6th gear. If the Aprillia has 6th gear where our reverse is(as stated above) is it reasonablypossible to put the 6th gear in our bike in lieu of reverse. I know reverse is pretty importnat on the spyder. I am not a mechanic so please excuse any ignorance in the question. Owe and bythe way beforeSki-doo went digital, I had my Mach 1 delivered with the speedo cable in the wrong housing, I found this out the tough way!

Would take MAJOR surgery and would confuse the Spyder computers...

Just not gonna happen easily.

NancysToy
05-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Would take MAJOR surgery and would confuse the Spyder computers...

Just not gonna happen easily.
:agree: The Gear Position Sensor is a critical part of the VSS, and also shifting on the SE models. It would have a nervous breakdown. In addition, certain functions would be locked out or limited, if it sensed "reverse".

widowmaker2011
05-11-2010, 01:58 PM
:agree: The Gear Position Sensor is a critical part of the VSS, and also shifting on the SE models. It would have a nervous breakdown. In addition, certain functions would be locked out or limited, if it sensed "reverse".

The mechanical process of dropping in 6th gear and the shift fork replacement and cog is straightforward once you split the cases, but as Scotty says, the electronics would be frazzled.

widowmaker2011
05-11-2010, 02:07 PM

The guage cluster is used in several BRP products including their snowmobiles and is adaptable to their ATV line in the future. It is a plug and play module and needs to meet american and canadian AND european specifications. The guage pac is controlled by the ecu. The 200 "mark" on the speedo is there for the KPH brothers. If you run in KPH and hit 200 kph (~124 mph) you will have reached the limit of the speedo. If the speedo had been developed with a , lets say 150 mark then our KPH brothers would pin it at ~93 mph.

Hope that helps.

widowmaker2011
05-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Or the 1125 Buell?? May want to consider the ECM also.

The 1125 Buell is not in the same family , (ie: cam chain is on different side of the motor etc etc.) It is not just a bored and stroked 990 . It was developed exclusively by Rotax for Buell and was not based on an existing motor.

Firefly
05-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Seems those wanting more power are somewhat limited.... and the Aerocharger turbo may be one of the easiest ways to go... just wish they weren't so darn expensive...not to mention they have not shipped any as of yet.

Eddie
05-11-2010, 08:05 PM
The 1125 Buell is not in the same family , (ie: cam chain is on different side of the motor etc etc.) It is not just a bored and stroked 990 . It was developed exclusively by Rotax for Buell and was not based on an existing motor.
If thats so then why do they say this
"The BUELL engine is a similar engine type. V-structure still, but with a different displacement. The 1125 packs a lot of V-990 genes in its design.
In the end, the team at Rotax has pulled together a state of the art and unique engine designed precisely for your Spyder. Enjoy riding!
-Mischa Zimmermann

Eddie
05-11-2010, 08:06 PM
The guage cluster is used in several BRP products including their snowmobiles and is adaptable to their ATV line in the future. It is a plug and play module and needs to meet american and canadian AND european specifications. The guage pac is controlled by the ecu. The 200 "mark" on the speedo is there for the KPH brothers. If you run in KPH and hit 200 kph (~124 mph) you will have reached the limit of the speedo. If the speedo had been developed with a , lets say 150 mark then our KPH brothers would pin it at ~93 mph.

Hope that helps.
Thank you now It finaly dawns DUU :shemademe_smilie:

widowmaker2011
05-11-2010, 10:06 PM
If thats so then why do they say this
"The BUELL engine is a similar engine type. V-structure still, but with a different displacement. The 1125 packs a lot of V-990 genes in its design.
-Mischa Zimmermann

At some point, those of us who have had these motors apart and build our livelyhoods knowing this stuff can start to become irritated when people don't listen...... That being said, I'm still trying to educate, not irritate.......
Let's see....
103mm pistons (still 67.5 stroke = 1125cc)
61mm TBs
wider V angle (to fit the bigger pistons without compromising conrod length)
vacuum slipper clutch
3 balancer shafts........... Etc etc

Genes, I have my fathers genes but we are very different people. The 1125 is no v990.

BajaRon
05-11-2010, 10:14 PM
"Anything is possible when you don't know what you're talking about".

Don't know who said that but they were right! :yikes:

boborgera
05-11-2010, 10:22 PM
At some point, those of us who have had these motors apart and build our livelyhoods knowing this stuff can start to become irritated when people don't listen...... That being said, I'm still trying to educate, not irritate.......
Let's see....
61mm TBs
vacuum slipper clutch

Genes, I have my fathers genes but we are very different people. The 1125 is no v990.
:agree:But i think wishful thinking over powers listening.:dontknow:

mike3069
05-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Eddie, stick around, keep asking questions, and think about the responses you get here. There is a LOT of good people with incredible knowledge on here.

Let's see....
61mm TBs
vacuum slipper clutch

Thanks Brad. That was well said, better than I could have done.

Eddie
05-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Eddie, stick around, keep asking questions, and think about the responses you get here. There is a LOT of good people with incredible knowledge on here.

Thanks Brad. That was well said, better than I could have done.

OH ya no problem there. Thats how I learn along with doing a lot of things my self. http://winegarnerautorepair.com Thats me :D So I may not have pulled these apart YET!! When I am done I will know fact from fiction. Yep I know irritated as my patients are not the best either.

widowmaker2011
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
OH ya no problem there. Thats how I learn along with doing a lot of things my self. http://winegarnerautorepair.com Thats me :D So I may not have pulled these apart YET!! When I am done I will know fact from fiction. Yep I know irritated as my patients are not the best either.

That sure isn't a v990 in that pic , but :2thumbs:

Eddie
05-12-2010, 12:37 PM
That sure isn't a v990 in that pic , but :2thumbs:

Thats an ULTIMA chopper with an S&S 120 on it.

Sarge707
05-12-2010, 01:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotax

BRP has owned Rotax since 1970- Above is a Brief History!!:yikes:

Firefly
05-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Talked to Aerocharger.... the first batch of Turbo units for the Spyder are supposed to ship out to customers this week. :thumbup:

Bad news is they sold all of them to those who did pre-orders.:yikes:

And yup---- they're still really expensive. $4,995.00 :yikes:

Didn't ask when they would be making another batch... just not sure I can justify that kind of money to satisfy my need for speed.:dontknow:

But I'm thinking about it.

Eddie
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Motorcycle engines
The 1125 cc Helicon engine developed for Buell is a lightweight, fast-revving, big-bore, short-stroke V-twin with a broad power curve peaking at 146 hp (109 kW) near the 10,500 rpm redline.
The twin-cylinder, 139 hp (104 kW) V990, is light and compact, sporting magnesium cylinder head and clutch covers.
The Type 122 & 123 engines were single cylinder 125 cc engines as used in Aprilia AF1 / RS125 models. These were high revving, high power units using an exhaust valve system called Rave to increase peak power while retaining low end torque.

Engine Type 1125R - Buell Motorcycle Company
Engine Type V990 - Can-Am Spyder (http://www.spyderlovers.com/wiki/Can-Am_Spyder), reverse trike
Engine Type 804

asmdjackal
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Yup--- still waiting for them to get the final product for release---- a few out here have ordered them.

$5,000 :yikes:
It doesnt cost $5,000. It costs $4,995! :joke:

I was there Monday as they were boxing the first kits to go out and I have pics!

You are seeing pics of the final boxed units here first. The pipes and mufflers should be done with thermal coating tomorrow, then kits should start shipping when they complete the packaging.:ohyea:

Firefly
05-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Motorcycle engines
The 1125 cc Helicon engine developed for Buell is a lightweight, fast-revving, big-bore, short-stroke V-twin with a broad power curve peaking at 146 hp (109 kW) near the 10,500 rpm redline.
The twin-cylinder, 139 hp (104 kW) V990, is light and compact, sporting magnesium cylinder head and clutch covers.
The Type 122 & 123 engines were single cylinder 125 cc engines as used in Aprilia AF1 / RS125 models. These were high revving, high power units using an exhaust valve system called Rave to increase peak power while retaining low end torque.

Engine Type V990 - Can-Am Spyder (http://www.spyderlovers.com/wiki/Can-Am_Spyder), reverse trike
Engine Type 804

Not sure where you got the info--- but the v990 in the Spyder isn't 139HP. Different pistons, lower compression, lower HP.

Call Ken at www.evoluzione.net - (951) 639-0951.

He knows these engines up and down, in and out. He builds Aprilla racing bikes and has worked on the V990 engines for years. He rebuilt his Spyder V990 and has it 140+ HP. I've talked to him many times--- nice guy--- really knows his stuff. He could tell you the real scoop in a matter of minutes.

If ya want more HP out of the Spyder.... there's 2 ways to get there---- high compression pistions/cams or adding a Turbo kit.

Eddie
05-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Not sure where you got the info--- but the v990 in the Spyder isn't 139HP. Different pistons, lower compression, lower HP.

Call Ken at www.evoluzione.net (http://www.evoluzione.net) - (951) 639-0951.

He knows these engines up and down, in and out. He builds Aprilla racing bikes and has worked on the V990 engines for years. He rebuilt his Spyder V990 and has it 140+ HP. I've talked to him many times--- nice guy--- really knows his stuff. He could tell you the real scoop in a matter of minutes.

If ya want more HP out of the Spyder.... there's 2 ways to get there---- high compression pistions/cams or adding a Turbo kit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotax)

widowmaker2011
05-12-2010, 03:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotax)

Well what do you know...Wiki appears to have been updated with the lastest info now :ohyea:

Motorcycle engines
The twin-cylinder, V990, is light and compact, sporting magnesium cylinder head and clutch covers and comes in various horsepower configurations depending on vehicle specific and manufacturer specific demands.
Engine Type V990 - Can-Am Spyder, reverse trike (95 - 106 hp), Aprilla Sportbike Motorcycle (139 hp)

Eddie
05-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Well what do you know...Wiki appears to have been updated with the lastest info now :ohyea:

Motorcycle engines
The twin-cylinder, V990, is light and compact, sporting magnesium cylinder head and clutch covers and comes in various horsepower configurations depending on vehicle specific and manufacturer specific demands.
Engine Type V990 - Can-Am Spyder, reverse trike (95 - 106 hp), Aprilla Sportbike Motorcycle (139 hp)

WELL Wikipedia SEEMS TO :cus:

Firefly
05-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Well... if it's on Wikipedia--- it MUST be true......:roflblack:

Eddie
05-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Well... if it's on Wikipedia--- it MUST be true......:roflblack:

LOL yep