PDA

View Full Version : Spyder RT-S Rental for Riding Course?

puga725
05-08-2010, 05:46 AM
:chat:

Hello Spyder Riders,

Does anyone know of any place or dealer that rents out the SE-5 Spyder RT-S. I want to get my Trike endorsement course and get my motorcycle endorsement on my license. Due to majot back surgery many years ago, I cannot complete the two wheel course. I found a Trike course in Homestead Florida. Now I need to rent a Spyder in order to take this course. Any Suggestions?

Thanks!

Alex "Animal" Puga
South Florida

fastfraser
05-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Sorry can't help you out in Florida. I know they rent them in Vegas .Maybe you can work something out with a :spyder2: owner down there.:dontknow:

murphybrown
05-08-2010, 07:34 AM
:chat:

Hello Spyder Riders,

Does anyone know of any place or dealer that rents out the SE-5 Spyder RT-S. I want to get my Trike endorsement course and get my motorcycle endorsement on my license. Due to majot back surgery many years ago, I cannot complete the two wheel course. I found a Trike course in Homestead Florida. Now I need to rent a Spyder in order to take this course. Any Suggestions?

Thanks!

Alex "Animal" Puga
South Florida

Eastern WA State area we have similar problem...matter of fact in my area I can't find a Trike class. So I got my permit (good for 90 days). Bought my Spyder and now am getting comfortable with it before going for the driving portion test. Hopefully as Trikes popularity increases they will start having trikes available for use like they do now with two-wheelers in my area. Good luck on your search...it appears to be much easier to take the class and then take your passing grades to DMV for endorsement. But there is always a solution to a challenge, hopefully you will find yours soon.