05-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Anybody out there?

When's our next RYDE?

Where's our next RYDE?

Who's going?

john

Trickie Dick
05-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Hey, John I was wondering the same about you. I'm leaving on my route 66 run a week from today. :yes::yes: (not to late to join us.) So I won't be available until June but would look forward to what ever you guys plan. You know you can count me in.
BTW, anyone going to Chicago besides myself, 8legs & superfly3? John, you in? Going to meet up with the Michigan crew on the way up. Staying at the Candlewood Suites where its much cheaper.

retread
05-07-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm leaving the 16th for PA, from there, don't know yet, maybe NH, maybe up to Watertown NY, maybe both, depends on how I feel. Problem is, the last May I was near Watertown, we had snow Memorial day weekend, don't want to ride into that. I'll see what works out.

john

NewRider
05-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi, Retread..others...

Sorry, I'm out of the picture until July or August. My spouse is prepping for knee replacement surgery, late this month or early June. As she'll be rehabbing for about two months afterwards...not available - sorry. :(

superfly3
05-07-2010, 10:53 PM
I am waiting to go on anther ride too,but where and when unknown?anyone have ideas.:yes:

8LEGS
05-09-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm free the 15th for a ride.

8LEGS
05-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Time is short, but why not plan something north.

superfly3
05-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Anyone have any ideas for a ride I live in northern Indiana,so there really isn't anthing around here,but I have been thinking about a ride to saucy dog BBQ for lunch in Jonesville,MI and then on to Hell,MI. for some ice scream.Let me know what you think,if everyone likes my idea then I will start a new thread.

retread
05-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Sounds good, problem is, I'll be gone for roughly the next week. Maybe longer.

john

dltang
05-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Anyone have any ideas for a ride I live in northern Indiana,so there really isn't anthing around here,but I have been thinking about a ride to saucy dog BBQ for lunch in Jonesville,MI and then on to Hell,MI. for some ice scream.Let me know what you think,if everyone likes my idea then I will start a new thread.

Let me know if you go to Hell. If I am not working, I will try and meet you there. It is just a little over an hour away for me.

8LEGS
05-10-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm up for a ride. There is a restaurant I saw on Diners drive-ins and dives I would like to visit. I check on the name.

superfly3
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Ok, I up for going anywhere,are you talking about rosie's dinner?it was on that show a couple of years ago,I go there every year awesome place and great food.:thumbup:

8LEGS
05-10-2010, 10:27 PM
http://www.southsidesodashopdiner.com/

I want to eat here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=withX9C85A0

superfly3
05-10-2010, 10:34 PM
I live 15 min. from the south side dinner,awesome place people are very friendly and great food,I have ate the liverworst and bacon sandwich before...mmmm.. :thumbup: milkshakes are very good there

8LEGS
05-10-2010, 10:37 PM
cool. Lets play it by ear. I'm off Saturday unless something comes up at work. I've been working over for a sick co-worker. Hopefully tomorrow is the last day.

Looking at the map I'm just around an hour and a half away from there. Any cool places to shop in Goshen? Any bike shops?

superfly3
05-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Ok, there is stores on main st. and there is the olyimpa candy kitchen too.awesome choclate.I will have to think of more places in goshen to go too.Do you still want to go to hell,mi?

superfly3
05-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Just ordered my mirror extensions:yes::yes: can't wait to get them and install them:2thumbs:

8LEGS
05-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Yes, I still want to go to Hell, just not Saturday. I'll save that trip for when I have a weekend off so we're not rushing around.

8LEGS
05-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Just ordered my mirror extensions:yes::yes: can't wait to get them and install them:2thumbs:
:2thumbs:

I must be the only person who doesn't seem to need them. I'll check yours out and make a decision.

superfly3
05-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Ok, will do sounds good:2thumbs:

superfly3
05-10-2010, 11:00 PM
:2thumbs:

I must be the only person who doesn't seem to need them. I'll check yours out and make a decision.

If I get them in time and installed before then I hope:clap:

superfly3
05-10-2010, 11:13 PM
cool. Lets play it by ear. I'm off Saturday unless something comes up at work. I've been working over for a sick co-worker. Hopefully tomorrow is the last day.

Looking at the map I'm just around an hour and a half away from there. Any cool places to shop in Goshen? Any bike shops?

Have you heard of freedom cycle it is south of the us 20 bypass on us 31 if your coming up that way it is a very good cycle shop to stop at,it has a full leather shop,one of my favorite shops.

8LEGS
05-10-2010, 11:19 PM
ok. Sounds good! I'm off to bed, but will check here again tomorrow night when I get home. We can plan a place to meet up and set a time.

Tina:doorag:

superfly3
05-10-2010, 11:24 PM
ok. Sounds good! I'm off to bed, but will check here again tomorrow night when I get home. We can plan a place to meet up and set a time.

Tina:doorag:

nite.

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Anybody out there?

When's our next RYDE?

Where's our next RYDE?

Who's going?

john

Sorry, I haven't been on much. I will probably not be on the site much this summer and it looks like I will not be able to go on any rides due to steering issues. I am distracting myself by doing other things (installing a pool). Maybe they'll come up with a solution to the steering problem before next summer.

superfly3
06-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Sorry, I haven't been on much. I will probably not be on the site much this summer and it looks like I will not be able to go on any rides due to steering issues. I am distracting myself by doing other things (installing a pool). Maybe they'll come up with a solution to the steering problem before next summer.

Sorry to hear about your spyder,hope you get the issues fixed soon.