PDA

View Full Version : Textile Jackets on Sale at New Enough

SpyderWolf
05-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Many of us got in on the great deal for the First Gear Women's Mesh jackets, and now New Enough has sent me an email message about a sale on textile jackets. I am pasting the information below for any of you that may need a new jacket at a good price.
------------------------------------------
Tour Master Jett Series 2 Jacket, Now $64.99 (http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/textile_jackets_and_pants/tour_master/jett_series_2_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html)
We are pleased to be able to offer this closeout. Tour Master makes a quality product and this is a style that anybody could enjoy wearing.
The Jett Series 2 jacket is a comfortable waist length textile jacket that will work great for a wide range of weather conditions. It will be especially good in colder to mild weather and/or wet conditions. (But we'd recommend a mesh jacket for hot weather!). For warmer weather, this jacket has two good sized shoulder intake vents, two bicep vents and a large rear exhaust vent. This jacket offers waterproof construction too. There is a mid-liner between the outer shell and inner lining that will effectively keep out water. For cooler rides a removable full sleeve liner is included and can be installed to add a layer of insulation. For crash protection the shoulders and elbows come equipped with removable CE approved armor and there is also a removable triple density backpad. The jacket allows you to customize the fit with an adjustable waist, sleeves and cuff closures. For added nighttime visibility there is reflective piping wrapped around the jacket at the shoulders. There is a 8" jacket to pants attachment zipper for use with any Tour Master or Cortech riding pants.
Another Exclusive Closeout from New Enough. We bought all remaining inventory in this jacket, so buy now while we have a full size selection. Choose one of four colors in men's Small thru XXL.
MSRP Price: $109.99
Our Price: $64.99
Other Available Colors:

Joe Rocket Atomic Jacket, $69 (http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/textile_jackets_and_pants/joe_rocket/atomic_3_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html)
Speaking of great deals on textile jackets, we still have a great selection of sizes and colors in this style from Joe Rocket.
This jacket will become one of those items of gear that you always grab on the way out the door. It is light weight, good looking and easy to wear.
We've been selling these jackets for a few months and we've gotten great feedback from our customers. Here is what motorsport_Mike has to say, "I'm a new rider, so I wanted to pick up some affordable gear to try until I figure out what I really need and like. I picked up the Joe Rocket Atomic 3.0 Jacket and Ballistic 7.0 pants. Comfortable and has a decent amount of protection in the shoulders, elbows, and back. Hope I never need it, but it sure makes me feel more confident. Thanks New Enough!"
MSRP Price: $149.99
Our Price: $69
Other Available Colors:

At New Enough, we appreciate your business!

Paul Thompson, President
New Enough, LTD

email: daniel@newenough.com
phone: 888-530-7351
web: http://www.newenough.com
---------------------------------------------------------

bone crusher
05-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Many of us got in on the great deal for the First Gear Women's Mesh jackets, and now New Enough has sent me an email message about a sale on textile jackets. I am pasting the information below for any of you that may need a new jacket at a good price.
------------------------------------------
Tour Master Jett Series 2 Jacket, Now $64.99 (http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/textile_jackets_and_pants/tour_master/jett_series_2_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html)
We are pleased to be able to offer this closeout. Tour Master makes a quality product and this is a style that anybody could enjoy wearing.
The Jett Series 2 jacket is a comfortable waist length textile jacket that will work great for a wide range of weather conditions. It will be especially good in colder to mild weather and/or wet conditions. (But we'd recommend a mesh jacket for hot weather!). For warmer weather, this jacket has two good sized shoulder intake vents, two bicep vents and a large rear exhaust vent. This jacket offers waterproof construction too. There is a mid-liner between the outer shell and inner lining that will effectively keep out water. For cooler rides a removable full sleeve liner is included and can be installed to add a layer of insulation. For crash protection the shoulders and elbows come equipped with removable CE approved armor and there is also a removable triple density backpad. The jacket allows you to customize the fit with an adjustable waist, sleeves and cuff closures. For added nighttime visibility there is reflective piping wrapped around the jacket at the shoulders. There is a 8" jacket to pants attachment zipper for use with any Tour Master or Cortech riding pants.
Another Exclusive Closeout from New Enough. We bought all remaining inventory in this jacket, so buy now while we have a full size selection. Choose one of four colors in men's Small thru XXL.
MSRP Price: $109.99
Our Price: $64.99
Other Available Colors:

Joe Rocket Atomic Jacket, $69 (http://www.newenough.com/street/closeouts/textile_jackets_and_pants/joe_rocket/atomic_3_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html)
Speaking of great deals on textile jackets, we still have a great selection of sizes and colors in this style from Joe Rocket.
This jacket will become one of those items of gear that you always grab on the way out the door. It is light weight, good looking and easy to wear.
We've been selling these jackets for a few months and we've gotten great feedback from our customers. Here is what motorsport_Mike has to say, "I'm a new rider, so I wanted to pick up some affordable gear to try until I figure out what I really need and like. I picked up the Joe Rocket Atomic 3.0 Jacket and Ballistic 7.0 pants. Comfortable and has a decent amount of protection in the shoulders, elbows, and back. Hope I never need it, but it sure makes me feel more confident. Thanks New Enough!"
MSRP Price: $149.99
Our Price: $69
Other Available Colors:

At New Enough, we appreciate your business!

Paul Thompson, President
New Enough, LTD

email: daniel@newenough.com
phone: 888-530-7351
web: http://www.newenough.com
---------------------------------------------------------

Buy a HitAir jacket...yeah, it costs a lot, but your life is worth it (well, at least most of you out there). An airbag jacket makes a lot of sense if you come off your bike. I had three jackets prior to getting the HitAir...haven't worn them since. If you want a jacket with the most protection possible, HitAir is the way to go. Tell Reuben you know me...he'll take $50.00 off for ya!

SpyderWolf
05-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Buy a HitAir jacket...yeah, it costs a lot, but your life is worth it (well, at least most of you out there). An airbag jacket makes a lot of sense if you come off your bike. I had three jackets prior to getting the HitAir...haven't worn them since. If you want a jacket with the most protection possible, HitAir is the way to go. Tell Reuben you know me...he'll take $50.00 off for ya!

Do you have a link you could share with us? :D

Saluda
05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Just when I've been done buying for a while and I found out about New Enough.

SpyderGirl
05-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Newenough rocks! Thanks for another good find! :2thumbs: