PDA

View Full Version : 2010 VA Spyder Riders roll call

UVASpyder
05-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Hey everyone,
The weather is ready, the road is ready...are you? My name is Brian, I ride in Charlottesville Va and would like to see more Spyder riders hooking up and socializing this year ALL OVER Virginia. I have found a couple of folks showing interest in a ride this Sunday (Mothers Day) and it looks like we will meet up around the Waynesboro area and take a run up 340. Probably a 12:30 to 1pm meet up at the new Target right off of 64. If you are interested in riding, come on...if you have friends who ride other models, bring them too. The weather will be perfect to ride, make some memories and new friends, just don't forget to tell Mom you love her before you hit the road!
Ride safe,
UvaSpyder (aka Brian):doorag:
:2thumbs:
PS, if you read this and want to ride another time, friend me so we can stay in touch

SeaBreeze
05-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Brian,

How did the ride go Sunday. I will try and make the next one.

SeaBreeze
:chat:

UVASpyder
05-24-2010, 10:52 AM
It was a little chilly. We rode up towards Wintergreen and stopped by Devils Backbone for some micro brew and a bite to eat. We then climbed up the mountain and got on the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoyed the view. It was a short ride, but my girlfriend and I wore open face helmets, and it was cooler than I would have liked it.:gaah: It still beat sitting around the house on a Sunday watching tube!