PDA

View Full Version : Another dealer bites the dust

DynamoBT
05-05-2010, 06:56 PM
It looks pretty definite that Bickford's Powersports in NH is no longer a Spyder dealer. They have removed all reference to the Spyder on their website.

Figured this was bound to happen to some dealer or another in NH. Too many dealers too close together literally undermined each one's success. I've heard good things about DaSilva Motorsports in Hampstead. Looks like that's where I will be going from now on.

Physical problems have kept me from getting the Spyder on the road so far this year. I hope to get things under control and not lose the whole season this year.

ThreeWheels
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
That's unfortunate news. On ALL fronts

NancysToy
05-05-2010, 07:51 PM
We have great sympathy for your difficulties. Hospitals, doctors, and surgeries kept us both from riding much last year. We are determined that this year will be different. One bright spot...each ride that we managed last year was very special. I hope you can ride some, too, even if it is just a little.

SpyderWolf
05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
It is always disheartening to hear of another dealership going down the tubes, especially when it seems somewhat difficult to find a good one to deal with.

I too hope that your medical problems start seeing some type of resolution soon so you can get back out on your Spyder. That may be some of the best medicine you can get.

Saluda
05-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Good luck to you and hope you're up and running soon. Sorry to hear about Bickfords. Dasilva won't dissapoint you.

Dragonrider
05-06-2010, 09:18 AM
And in the West, there are vast areas without a dealer at all - Idaho has two, none in the real population center (152 miles from Boise)...

FANG
05-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Wish you aspeedy recovery and many miles of Spyder Ryding the remaineder of the year and years to come.