PDA

View Full Version : Northern VA riders

Bob22025
05-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Took delivery last week and interested in organized rides. Coleman Powersports has plans for something in late June. Anything planned in the next month or two? Anyone riding into DC on Memorial Day?

bigbodyspyder
05-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Took delivery last week and interested in organized rides. Coleman Powersports has plans for something in late June. Anything planned in the next month or two? Anyone riding into DC on Memorial Day?

I live near Fredericksburg and would be interested. Keep me informed.

bandwagon
05-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Congrats on your purchase of the Spyder and welcome aboard. I live in Stafford so its nothing for us to meet and ride. Yes, I will be riding in Rolling Thunder as will several others in the area. Look around the forums and you will find out that we have a few riders that are local. ken

Questions
05-14-2010, 01:59 PM

Congrats on the purchase. If I am around, I will ride in Rolling Thunder.