PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sidebags & on a budget??

Firefly
05-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Looking for some side bags but on a tight budget?

This just might be the ticket for you......:roflblack:

retired1
05-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Aero drag and gross weight? :yikes: :roflblack::roflblack:

effgjamis
05-05-2010, 09:38 AM

Just what is need after the drags, doc, dtang, setho, firfly,jeff and who else.?..:roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack:

Capt John
05-05-2010, 09:56 AM

Looks like these would hold more than Corbins:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack :

Some Guy
05-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Top loading too! Nice. :thumbup: But, I'm not sure my arms are long enough to reach the stuff at the bottom. :yikes:

Question: when will Magic Man come out with the LED kit for these? :D

FANG
05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Looks like these would hold more than Corbins:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack : :2thumbs:

maybe these should be the ones I get to be sure there is enough room for the wifes stuff. :roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack:

BajaRon
05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey! Who's been taking pictures of my bike!?

And why is everyone making fun of my stuff? :gaah:

Top loading, Water tight, Removable, Lifetime Warrantee at any Wal-Mart, Comes in other Drab colors.... What's the problem? :dontknow:

SpyderWolf
05-05-2010, 09:41 PM
With the circles on the side they look like they could be some jam up speakers as well. It doesn't get much more functional than that. :D

kytten
05-09-2010, 07:45 PM
With the circles on the side they look like they could be some jam up speakers as well. It doesn't get much more functional than that. :D

With speakers that big you wouldn't even need an engine. Just turn the bass up and vibrate down the highway.