PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day today

Roger
05-04-2010, 07:09 PM
I dropped my spyder off at the dealer so he could display it for his open house while i'am on vacation. hopefully when i get back the air shock from kewlmetal will be installed and the 6oo mile service will be done and the panel kit will be in painted and installed. The comfort seat is still on backorder wont be in till end of the month. If anybody is in the area ARCTIC ADVENTURES IN ROSENDALE, NY OPEN HOUSE MAY 14TH 3-8PM AND MAY 15TH 9AM-4PM
REFRESHMENTS GIVEAWAYS AND YES SPYDER DEMO RIDES RS AND RT :2thumbs:
PS i will be checking in on the forum while on vacation

dabreitbach
05-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Oh goody. We can test drive your bike:yikes:

SpyderWolf
05-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh goody. We can test drive your bike:yikes:

:roflblack: You beat me to that post. :roflblack:

Roger
05-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Go ahead rnet did besides you guys have ridden before. newbies i'am thinking not sorry. You know what i have been trying to take turns hard to see what the nanny feels like when it kicks in and i have not been able too yet! For those that have must be really pushing it hard i should mention i got the swaybar and the shocks set to the max.:yikes:

SpyderWolf
05-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Go ahead rnet did besides you guys have ridden before. newbies i'am thinking not sorry. You know what i have been trying to take turns hard to see what the nanny feels like when it kicks in and i have not been able too yet! For those that have must be really pushing it hard i should mention i got the swaybar and the shocks set to the max.:yikes:

Perhaps the sway bar will actually help me then, because I have the front shocks on max and can get the nanny to kick in almost any time I want to. :dontknow: Well, that along with the traction control. :D

boborgera
05-04-2010, 11:06 PM

Roger would it be OK if i drive it down to my place in Beaver Brook and do a little mud bogging,:ohyea: I promise I'll hose it down when I'm done! :yes:

Roger
05-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Perhaps the sway bar will actually help me then, because I have the front shocks on max and can get the nanny to kick in almost any time I want to. :dontknow: Well, that along with the traction control. :D
I like the swaybar i dont know what it will take to kick the nanny in but i have been trying

Roger would it be OK if i drive it down to my place in Beaver Brook and do a little mud bogging,:ohyea: I promise I'll hose it down when I'm done! :yes:
Sure it was fun building this one i can do it again. i think we will have to do a hooters run in paramus soon what do you think.

Chezeburger
05-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Sure it was fun building this one i can do it again. i think we will have to do a hooters run in paramus soon what do you think.

Roger I am in if I can make it!

Also be nice to test drive your new :spyder2: as I have already test driven your old one! Of course after you traded it in!

:bowdown::clap::ohyea::roflblack: