PDA

View Full Version : Question about Fuel Management Sysyems

pinkpanther
05-02-2010, 02:36 PM
I have dual exhausts on my 09 Spyder. I need to add a fuel management system. What is the best way to go. Any info on which one to use and where to buy the sysyem would be appreciated. Any pros and cons???
Thanks.
Mike - The Pink Panther
rustybites@verizon.com
:spyder:

fastfraser
05-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Ebay Two Brothers Juice Box is pretty good ,thats what I've been running. Although they have the Juice Box Pro out now a lot more money and I'm not sure if you get a lot of bang for your buck ! Also ESI sells the Juice Box a sponsor of this site.

fastfraser
05-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Almost fore got welcome :spyder2:ON.

BajaRon
05-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Fuel Management Systems?

Well, all I can tell you is my System Manages to use up all the Fuel I give it. I just keep putting fuel in the tank and riding, does that count? :D

SpyderWolf
05-02-2010, 03:30 PM
welcome

I ordered the Juice Box Pro on April 11, and currently do not have an ETA for when they will be ready. They were supposed to be ready April 5, but ran into an issue in QA they are trying to resolve. It appears it may be something to do with the oxygen sensor, at least that is what ak1004 is having issues with on his with the Power Commander currently installed.

If you are not interested in the unit holding multiple fuel maps that you can change on the fly, and being able to hook a laptop up to it in order to customize your settings, you may be better off saving the extra $100 and just getting the regular Juice Box. They are readily available any day of the week as well.