PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Hawk

Mr Safety
05-02-2010, 07:55 AM
I recently bought some red panels off of ebay and worked with Spiralus Designs to come up with a Chicago Blackhawks themed Spyder. Here are some pics...:yes:

SpyderWolf
05-02-2010, 08:42 AM
:congrats:

That is pretty cool, and definitely unique. Are you going to change the rear fender image each year as the starting line up changes, or just immortalize the one that is currently on there?

bruceofthebronx
05-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Man, that's a great picture of your SOFTBALL team. Oh wait, I'm a NY & Atlanta fan. Peace.

Venym
05-03-2010, 10:08 AM
very cool. Pat Kaine is from my hometown:D

Neez
05-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Beautiful! But I wouldn't be on your ryde around here right now. You'ld get tarred and feathered, lol! This is Canucks country. Should be a great match-up. Anybody who loves hockey and Spyders can't be all bad, are you sure you don't have some Canadian blood?

Brevet05
05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Pretty slick! Let's see, White Sox, Blackhawks... Which is next: Bulls or Bears?

I'm toying with putting the Royals into play on my RT, but getting stiff resistance from my wife, so probably not. I do have KC graphics on my car, though.

oompa611
05-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Go PENS !!!

Mr Safety
05-03-2010, 03:45 PM
You just have to get a spare set of panels so you can switch them on and off. The wife would let you put the Royals logo on if they ever started to win again. Right now the White Sox are breaking my heart. Thanks for your help with Spiralus. Great guys up there in Canada.

I'm toying with putting the Royals into play on my RT, but getting stiff resistance from my wife, so probably not. I do have KC graphics on my car, though.[/QUOTE]

Mr Safety
05-03-2010, 03:53 PM
:congrats:

That is pretty cool, and definitely unique. Are you going to change the rear fender image each year as the starting line up changes, or just immortalize the one that is currently on there?
Actually the rear fender has Two New Hawks players (Kane and Toews) and 4 old timers (Makita, Esposito, Hull and Savard) from my younger fan-dom

Mr Safety
05-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Pretty slick! Let's see, White Sox, Blackhawks... Which is next: Bulls or Bears?

I'm toying with putting the Royals into play on my RT, but getting stiff resistance from my wife, so probably not. I do have KC graphics on my car, though.

I'm going to use Spiralus again to design a new White Sox skin on my silver panels. Bears and the bulls are winter sports. No riding in the winter near Chicago !!!

Mr Safety
05-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Beautiful! But I wouldn't be on your ryde around here right now. You'ld get tarred and feathered, lol! This is Canucks country. Should be a great match-up. Anybody who loves hockey and Spyders can't be all bad, are you sure you don't have some Canadian blood?

The Nucks are going to be tough to beat. Luongo can get on some streaks. I'm a big fan of Canada, go to the beer store , get a sixer of Molson Canadien or Labatts blue, A little shore lunch with some walleye's fryin up nice. Then off to see the Peelers or as some say " the Opera " . However, your national bird has to be the mosquito. Go Hawks !!!

SpyderWolf
05-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Actually the rear fender has Two New Hawks players (Kane and Toews) and 4 old timers (Makita, Esposito, Hull and Savard) from my younger fan-dom

Good plan, and you can probably tell I have no knowledge of hockey teams whatsoever. :D

oompa611
05-05-2010, 10:13 AM
YUM YUM Walleye!!!!

you24824
05-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Go SHARKS!!!:2thumbs:

jabba11
05-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Thats pretty cool. Id like to someday get a set of fenders and hood etc and make one fro the KSU wildcats (i live in manhattan ks where the university is located).