PDA

View Full Version : On our way to Virginia Beach

WizardMaster
04-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Heading out in the morning to the U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach. Shelby and her teams have recieved full paid bids for both her Cheer and Hip Hop dance teams. They have been kicking :cus: and taking names all season with a National Championship in Niagara Falls two weeks ago (they recieved NC jackets which she didn't take off even to sleep for 3 days:dontknow:). They will be competing against 25 teams in cheer and 13 other teams in dance:yikes:. They should do well if they don't get the case of the nerves. But its nothin that a few days on the beach cant cure since we are suppose to get snow up in the hill towns tonight:yikes:.

Good luck sweetheart, we are proud of you!!!:2thumbs::pray::pray::2thumbs::firstplace:

I'll let you guys know Saturday night after awards.

SpyderWolf
04-28-2010, 05:49 AM
Best of luck Shelby! :2thumbs:

I hope you all have a great time at the beach as well!

dave01
04-28-2010, 06:00 AM
Thats great. Good Luck and hope you all have a great time...Dave

rnet
04-28-2010, 06:20 AM
:congrats: And enjoy the moment.

Magic Man
04-28-2010, 06:26 AM
It's OK Gus I'll hold down the fort!

Maybe Shelby can teach you how to win, you still owe me a billboard. :D

MM

WizardMaster
05-01-2010, 08:26 PM
well they got 6th out of 13 teams in dance and 5th out of 22 teams in cheer. :2thumbs:

They did really well today and finally saw some real competition today. We are all really proud of how they did!

dave01
05-01-2010, 08:40 PM
well they got 6th out of 13 teams in dance and 5th out of 22 teams in cheer. :2thumbs:

They did really well today and finally saw some real competition today. We are all really proud of how they did!
Congrats. Thats awesome:2thumbs::2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
05-01-2010, 09:25 PM
:congrats:

That is a very good showing for that many teams being there. They should be as proud of their accomplishment as I know you are of them.

Have a safe trip back home as well.

Questions
05-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Good luck!! The weather down here in Va Beach has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL...oh if you see big guy on red :spyder2: its prolly me :-)

WizardMaster
05-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Good luck!! The weather down here in Va Beach has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL...oh if you see big guy on red :spyder2: its prolly me :-)

The only :spyder: we have seen was a silver one yesterday riding 2 up on Pacific Ave. We'll keep and eye open for ya!welcome

1VENOM
05-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Yes Yes, welcome to the beach, I hope your all enjoying our great weather here. Took the wife for a nice ride down to Knots Island yesterday. I didn't know you were coming otherwise I would have set up a meet and a given you a tour of our wonderfully area. So how long are you in town? I hope to get back to the puter later today but with this great weather I'm all about getting out and about. :ohyea:

WizardMaster
05-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Yes Yes, welcome to the beach, I hope your all enjoying our great weather here. Took the wife for a nice ride down to Knots Island yesterday. I didn't know you were coming otherwise I would have set up a meet and a given you a tour of our wonderfully area. So how long are you in town? I hope to get back to the puter later today but with this great weather I'm all about getting out and about. :ohyea:

Leavin tomorrow morning. Need to get back to work and help out MM. Weather is great. Just like last year when we were here. Very nice area to visit. Traffic is a little crazy on Atlantic Ave on Saturday night, but that's OK.

Going down to the beach to go relax and play some football now then back to the convention center later so Shelby and Taylor can watch their coaches perform and cheer them on.

Pretty cool watchin the F-18's fly over on a regular basis. Man they are loud when they do their low fly overs.

1VENOM
05-02-2010, 04:37 PM
:gaah: sorry we missed a chance to visit. I hope that in the future we meet. I figure your schedule is full and not much time left over, too relax, but keep us in mind, here at the beach next time your planning on a visit. We got some great places to see, and some excellent restaurants.

WizardMaster
05-03-2010, 09:18 PM
:gaah: sorry we missed a chance to visit. I hope that in the future we meet. I figure your schedule is full and not much time left over, too relax, but keep us in mind, here at the beach next time your planning on a visit. We got some great places to see, and some excellent restaurants.
Will do. Hopefully the girls will win another bid for next year and we'll have a few day vacation again in VB. Real nice this time of year there. We really like it there!:2thumbs: