PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Spyder NorCal Meet - May 22nd

SpyderGirl
04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Meet planned to Jamestown on May 22nd.

Details forthcoming.

Check www.westcoastspyder.com (http://www.westcoastspyder.com) for the most up to date information.

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Thought it was Jamestown or did I hear incorrectly. Didn't have my hearing aids on that day. :yikes:

SpyderGirl
04-27-2010, 10:05 PM
He told me Jamestown and WCS event site says Jackson. Maybe Dennis can clarify so I can update the information.

Ken5517 / Wish Again
04-27-2010, 11:48 PM
He told me Jamestown and WCS event site says Jackson. Maybe Dennis can clarify so I can update the information.

should be Jamestown :chat:

Questions
04-28-2010, 12:21 AM

I'm confused, please post a link to where I posted Jackson, I can not find it. :(

SpyderGirl
04-28-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm confused, please post a link to where I posted Jackson, I can not find it. :(

It was on the events page, I don't know if you posted it or not. It has since been fixed over on WCS. Anyway, I changed the thread to show Jamestown, not Jackson.

Are there details posted somewhere else on WCS that I can't see? :dontknow:

I want to get that information over here.

Questions
04-28-2010, 10:45 AM
It was on the events page, I don't know if you posted it or not. It has since been fixed over on WCS. Anyway, I changed the thread to show Jamestown, not Jackson.

Are there details posted somewhere else on WCS that I can't see? :dontknow:

I want to get that information over here.

Have been a bit busy, at the present there is only the destination info. I hope to have the ryde schedule completed and posted soon. Need to finish up the May 16th ryde first.

SpyderGirl
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Have been a bit busy, at the present there is only the destination info. I hope to have the ryde schedule completed and posted soon. Need to finish up the May 16th ryde first.

No hurry. I'll keep my eyes peeled on both rides and get that info posted up on here as soon as it's available.

I am currently working on a possible ride up to Lake Berryessa and Clearlake for the summer.

Questions
05-26-2010, 01:34 AM
u must be the group that my husband and I stopped to talk too... I ride a blk spyder and he rides a Harley... u invited me to be in your pic that day.. nice talking to you... after we left you went to twain harte for breakfast and then to daughter's cabin, while there it started to snow so headed home to Merced... always BEAU rides in the mountains...:2thumbs:

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
05-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Yes we were up in Jamestown. Nice to meet you. Ride being planned between socal and norcal to Morro Bay in late June. Check our site, WCS.
Ryde safe. MM:ohyea: