PDA

View Full Version : Don't get hit broadside, put on some Bright Sides

Magic Man
04-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Here are a few shots of the soon to be released Street Magic Bright Sides Genesis Series LED Side Marker Lights. :yes:

Finally you can replace those non-functioning fender reflectors with a real full function LED marker light, making sure you and your Spyder get noticed for even greater safety and good looks, and help keep you from getting run over.. :trike:

These lights will be available in both amber for the front of RS and RTS models, and in red for the rear for the 2010 RTS models. :clap:

Each light will feature 12 Street Magic Genesis Series LEDs for years of reliable service and good looks. :2thumbs:

When combined with the Street Magic TIPS kit, your front fender Bright Sides will also function as an additional turn signal as well. :ohyea:

The molds are in production now, and product should be available in early June. :popcorn:

So, replace those reflectors with Bright Sides, to help be seen and not hit broadside. :thumbup:

MM

dave01
04-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Once again, put me on the list. I have always thought the Spyder was dark from the sides. Thanks for more cool stuff from ESI

dave01
04-26-2010, 12:38 PM
When combined with the Street Magic TIPS kit, your front fender Bright Sides will also function as an additional turn signal as well. :ohyea:

MM

These, in addition to the Dayrunners and fendertip turn signals will look awesome . Nobody will be able to say they didnt see my signals.........................unless I forget to use them:opps::opps:

Wheeler~
04-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Here are a few shots of the soon to be released Street Magic Bright Sides Genesis Series LED Side Marker Lights. :yes:

Finally you can replace those non-functioning fender reflectors with a real full function LED marker light, making sure you and your Spyder get noticed for even greater safety and good looks, and help keep you from getting run over.. :trike:

These lights will be available in both amber for the front of RS and RTS models, and in red for the rear for the 2010 RTS models. :clap:

Each light will feature 12 Street Magic Genesis Series LEDs for years of reliable service and good looks. :2thumbs:

The molds are in production now, and product should be available in early June. :popcorn:

So, replace those reflectors with Bright Sides, to help be seen and not hit broadside. :thumbup:

MM

I have the magic tips front fender lights for my RTS but would love to be notified when the rear and side led's are available together, so I can add the mods at the same time. Very cool! :2thumbs:

Magic Man
04-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Once again, put me on the list. I have always thought the Spyder was dark from the sides. Thanks for more cool stuff from ESI

Remember ESI is designing them, but these are going to be a Street Magic product. :thumbup:

Firefly
04-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Dang it...more $$$ to spend now.... oh well-- can't take it with ya.:D

These look sharp.:thumbup:

Can they just tap into the power for the current fender tips.. or will they need to have their own lines to feed them?

Magic Man
04-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Can they just tap into the power for the current fender tips..

:D :agree:

MM

WackyDan
04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Makes me glad I've postponed my trip to NY until sometime later in June.

I'll be knocking.

ntxYguy2009
04-26-2010, 03:09 PM
MM,

Don't want to hijack your thread. I want to make sure that I support our sponsers. If I purchase from Custom Dynamics - does it help your organization and Custom Dynamics?

Sorry, I am still confused about the whole Street Magic, No Neon Magic, ESI, Custom Dynamics change. I know that Custom Dynamics is a distributor and I want to help the channel sales thing, but I want your company to benefit from this too!

Custom Dynamics has been very nice to me and I like doing business with them. I also want to show my appreciation for all your hard work too!

David

dave01
04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Remember ESI is designing them, but these are going to be a Street Magic product. :thumbup:

I am soooo confused:shocked::shocked::shocked:

boborgera
04-26-2010, 03:52 PM
I am soooo confused:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:agree::agree: I've been confused ever since i Retried 8 years ago, But I'm confused even [as they say in Brooklyn] Worster now :yikes:

musicarcade
04-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Will ESI/Street Magic be in Chicago in June or Gatlinburg in Sept? for purchases and installs?

Magic Man
04-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Will ESI/Street Magic be in Chicago in June or Gatlinburg in Sept? for purchases and installs?

We will be there as Spyder Lovers, but don't think we'll be doing any installs.

We may bring some items in the trailer but are not going to really be there for installs.

MM

nudle
04-26-2010, 05:53 PM
:2thumbs:how about in sept in gatlinburg are you going to bring any products ,if so I better start saving the bucks now

Roger
04-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Makes me glad I've postponed my trip to NY until sometime later in June.

I'll be knocking.

hope to see you in MB but let us know when you will be in NY.:2thumbs:

docdoru
04-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Can the front Bright Sides be white? :dontknow:

Wheeler~
04-26-2010, 08:13 PM

Hmmmmmm. :agree:

WackyDan
04-26-2010, 08:52 PM

That's more of a European style/standard??

Desert Spyder
04-26-2010, 08:59 PM
:2thumbs:

Motza
04-26-2010, 09:08 PM

MM

NICE LIGHTS!!! :2thumbs:

Wheeler~
04-26-2010, 09:11 PM
:2thumbs:

The Europeans with a good idea! Maybe a reason to take advantage of it, if not illegal.

jeuchler
04-26-2010, 09:26 PM
...Can they just tap into the power for the current fender tips.. or will they need to have their own lines to feed them?

Forgive my ignorance (again) Ev--remember: me + electricity = BOOM.

So, can they tap into the new DayRunners connection as well? Same, same?

BumbleBee
04-27-2010, 05:23 AM
I like those very much :2thumbs:

Magic Man
04-27-2010, 06:31 AM
Forgive my ignorance (again) Ev--remember: me + electricity = BOOM.

So, can they tap into the new DayRunners connection as well? Same, same?

The install will be very easy on these too. :thumbup:

MM

dave01
04-27-2010, 06:39 AM
By the time I have all that ESI makes for the Spyder, I will need to remove my BRP decals and put ESI ones in thier places. Thanks again Evan and the whole ESI gang for creating such awesome additions for the Spyders:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

BumbleBee
04-27-2010, 06:42 AM
By the time I have all that ESI makes for the Spyder, I will need to remove my BRP decals and put ESI ones in thier places. Thanks again Evan and the whole ESI gang for creating such awesome additions for the Spyders:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

:agree::agree::agree:

Wheeler~
04-27-2010, 06:54 AM
:agree::2thumbs:

M2Wild
04-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Sweet looking lights. Been waiting for these for a long time.:thumbup:

SpyderGirl
04-27-2010, 09:08 AM
These are pretty awesome, but they will probably cost more than I'd want to spend. Any idea on pricing yet?

M2Wild
04-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Any plans to LED the oval red reflectors on the rear wheel? Or some kind of fiber optics on the side like BMWs would be cool too.

Magic Man
04-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Any plans to LED the oval red reflectors on the rear wheel? Or some kind of fiber optics on the side like BMWs would be cool too.

Not yet for the RS rear.

You're asking about big $$$ fiber optics, and the girl above you is worried about prices? :dontknow: :D

MM

SpyderGirl
04-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Some people's wallets are more padded than others. I don't have any of the lights offered by No Magic Neon mainly because of price. Some may think they are worth the asking price and more, others may not.

wyliec
04-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Some people's wallets are more padded than others. I don't have any of the lights offered by No Magic Neon mainly because of price. Some may think they are worth the asking price and more, others may not.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion- you get what you pay for.

SpyderGirl
04-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion- you get what you pay for.

Yes, most of the time that is true. Some will buy things, some will not... whatever the reason might be.... it is what it is. :doorag:

ozzie
05-31-2010, 07:18 PM
Are these out yet?

Magic Man
05-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Are these out yet?

Received the final test units Friday.

Production is now in full swing should be out very soon!

MM

Wheeler~
05-31-2010, 07:50 PM

MM

Good news! I'm thinking that'll finish my lighting mods. :2thumbs:

fastfraser
05-31-2010, 08:27 PM
:2thumbs: Once again Nice job.

Will these be available at Americade ?

Monique
05-31-2010, 08:40 PM

MM

Soon.... as in... you'll bring a truck-load to Americade? :joke:
These lights look great! :yes:

canam9
05-31-2010, 08:47 PM
I like them!:2thumbs:

Sarge707
06-01-2010, 11:53 AM
:agree: I have the center light and am saving my dimes to get the Double Play NEXT spring.:roflblack:

SpyderWolf
06-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Soon sounds good to me as well. :2thumbs:

bone crusher
06-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Great product Ev...would get if I didn't already get the gloryders...still might add, in time....but HIDs have to come first...

burg650
06-01-2010, 10:35 PM
MM you have to bring some good stuff with you to Chicago.

- Tim -
08-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey Magic Man,

You mentioned that Bright Sides were in full production nearly 2 1/2 months ago, that they would be available very soon....

What's the latest on this product??

Thanks,

Tim

BumbleBee
08-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Hey Magic Man,

You mentioned that Bright Sides were in full production nearly 2 1/2 months ago, that they would be available very soon....

What's the latest on this product??

Thanks,

Tim

Can you give us an update, been wondering myself, been very patiently waiting :clap:

canam9
08-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Must have not worked out. :ani29:

M2Wild
08-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Musta not woke up yet:D

M2Wild
08-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Not yet for the RS rear.

You're asking about big $$$ fiber optics, and the girl above you is worried about prices? :dontknow: :D

MM
I agree with her that ESI lights are on the high end of the cost factor therefore I don't have all the ESI lights I would like to have on my Spyder. However, there are some ESI lights that can compliment the bike so much plus the added visibility that I am willing to spend the dough. I guess it all boils down to cost vs. appearance. I think the "Bright Sides" will be another one of these necessity.:D

Still waiting to see the rear side marker on the RS getting LEDed and be ON while riding and blink when turning.

fastfraser
08-12-2010, 07:01 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Roy's Bassets
08-12-2010, 07:56 AM
I have most of your lights, and like these, but need a rear light for the RS, it would not look complete with out a rear light. So I'll pass till you come out with an oval that will work on my Givi's. 1SG :ohyea:

Lamonster
08-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Musta not woke up yet:D
They are in Sturgis right now.

bone crusher
08-12-2010, 08:49 AM

I agree with you totally. Some here have a lot more money than others and can afford all types of mods...so be it. I guess I fit somewhere in-between. Sure, I'd like more goodies, but I have to budget them out...many other expenses that come first...

bjt
08-12-2010, 05:56 PM
They are in Sturgis right now.

+1 Evan posted that he would not be on SpyderLovers much while he was in Sturgis.

ameobe
08-13-2010, 03:39 PM
I received an email from Dave @ Custom Dynamics today, & he said they would be out in a couple of weeks.:2thumbs:

SpyderRider
08-14-2010, 10:29 PM
I can't wait! :coffee: