PDA

View Full Version : Bike update pix coming

Roger
04-25-2010, 08:50 AM
So i finally got the bike is back together i picked it up friday afternoon a few miss happs but all worked out. thought i had all the led wires tied up but one was loose and started to burn on the block. So rnet was at the dealership and he gave me a ride on his spyder to get the wire replace for free (thanks adam) and then i thought i had a starting issue but i did not i for got that if you shut the bike off in gear you have to push the brake in order to start it. i have led's on the bike and i will get either video or pictures up later today or tomorrow. now at least i was able to get a day and half of riding in i know i was close to 250 miles when i had to park it in my brothers garage suppose to rain sunday monday and half of tuesday right now. If anybody is in the area my bike will be on display at my dealership while i'am on vacation he is also having a open house and i will get back to you on the date i think they are having demo rides for the spyder also. i have a couple of noteable things to mention but i have to leave right ttyl. type to you later. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

SpyderWolf
04-25-2010, 10:21 AM
:2thumbs:

Glad to hear you got everything put back together, and sorted out the issues as well. Looking forward to pictures, video, or whatever else you decide to post. :D