PDA

View Full Version : Anti Fog that works. Finally.

Dochands
04-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Tried about three but this is the first one that seems to work. Clarity Defog It.

Passed my pool dome test. I have a retractable dome over my pool which is heated. So far nothing has stopped my glasses from fogging up in the dome but this stuff.

It's warm enough now I won't be able to test the winter fogging for several months.
:2thumbs:

NancysToy
04-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Glad to hear your glowing report. I had earmarked this stuff to try after reading the reviews, but I had forgotten about it. Guess I'll order some. It is still cold enough here in the mornings to give it a good test. If not, the locker room where I do my workouts is a sure thing.

bone crusher
04-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Tried about three but this is the first one that seems to work. Clarity Defog It.

Passed my pool dome test. I have a retractable dome over my pool which is heated. So far nothing has stopped my glasses from fogging up in the dome but this stuff.

It's warm enough now I won't be able to test the winter fogging for several months.
:2thumbs:

What is this for, helmet visor? I used the RainX anti-fog stuff....seems to work well...