PDA

View Full Version : Juice Box for the RT ?

Sopher
04-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Is the Juice Box advisable for the RT ?

Combined with the ESI green filter?

But with Stock mufler?

Please advise.

(I need my juice!)

SpyderWolf
04-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Two Brothers is working on the Juice Box Pro for the RT, not the original Juice Box.

I placed the order for my Juice Box Pro for my 2009 GS on April 11. I did not know at the time that this was a pre-order, and when I checked on the status they currently do not have an ETA on it. I would expect the one for the RT to be in the same shape.

The interesting thing is during the chat session with the CSR they stated, the more pre-orders the faster these units usually get produced. :dontknow:

If you want me to post again when I receive a shipping confirmation, I will be happy to.

spyder_RT
04-24-2010, 06:08 AM
Power*Commander*is in the same shape right now still testing it I wish I lived in Cal I could be a test dummy for them.

Magic Man
04-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Power*Commander*is in the same shape right now still testing it I wish I lived in Cal I could be a test dummy for them.

That's because PC is making and re-labeling it for TB as the Juice Box Pro.

Don't ask me how I know, but it's from the horse's mouth. :shocked:

Just found this out last week.

That's why they advertise the JB Pro will work with PC maps.

MM

SpyderWolf
04-24-2010, 10:18 AM
That's because PC is making and re-labeling it for TB as the Juice Box Pro.

Don't ask me how I know, but it's from the horse's mouth. :shocked:

Just found this out last week.

That's why they advertise the JB Pro will work with PC maps.

MM

Thanks Evan, I had a funny feeling something like that might be happening. Very interesting indeed.

I have already placed my order, so I will just continue to wait. Although patience is not really a strong suit of mine, in this case I don't have much of a choice.

On a side note, there is a new speed shop that just opened up in the closest town to me. Has anyone ever considered hooking up Nitrous to the Spyder? :D