PDA

View Full Version : Spokane Spyder's?

rider2554
04-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Just wondering how many Spyder's are in Spokane, Wa. I know that there has to be a few or more. Maybe we should start our own club here on the east side of the state. Would be nice if we all got together some weekend for a ride.:2thumbs:

murphybrown
05-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Just wondering how many Spyder's are in Spokane, Wa. I know that there has to be a few or more. Maybe we should start our own club here on the east side of the state. Would be nice if we all got together some weekend for a ride.:2thumbs:
I am a new Spyder owner...3+ hours from Spokane..would be a great ride either way!!

rider2554
05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
I am a new Spyder owner...3+ hours from Spokane..would be a great ride either way!!
I was wondering when I would get a response from this post?LOL...Great to hear from you and welcome new Spyder owner. How are you enjoying your new ride? Dumb question I know. I love mine so much the poor Harley just sits in the garage for show now. Whereabouts are you located? What dealer did you buy your Spyder from? And 3 hrs isn't that far away, I rode mine 1240 miles to get mine home.LOL...Keep in touch and some wkend we should meet up for a ride and some Spydertalk.

truck 85
05-12-2010, 12:34 AM
how about a ride a ryde around the state start say in seattle and ryde all around the state people can come and go as we go around the state?
Any other ideas would love to meet other ryder in washington

rider2554
05-12-2010, 01:06 AM
how about a ride a ryde around the state start say in seattle and ryde all around the state people can come and go as we go around the state?
Any other ideas would love to meet other ryder in washington
Sounds like a good plan to me. Let's see how many Spyders we can get together at one time. That would be quite a sight! Might even make the local news.HaHa..

truck 85
05-13-2010, 06:35 PM
first we have to pick a date any ideas? maybe a two day ryde one on the east side and one on the west? Saturday and sunday? if we go up the Columbia river gorge maybe we could get some Oregon ryders. well any body eles got an idea i will post a map of my idea.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=bellingham+wa&daddr=Port+Angeles,+WA+to:Forks,+WA+to:WA-105+S+to:Astoria,+OR+to:Longview,+WA+to:Vancouver, +WA+to:Walla+Walla,+WA+to:Pullman,+WA+to:Spokane,+ WA+to:Colville,+WA+to:Republic,+WA+to:Sedro-Woolley,+WA&hl=en&geocode=FQED6AIdX_qy-CkXh0XyLpaFVDHw4DnNqZx61Q%3BFYI53gIdq5ik-ClH5-fADFKOVDHZpU9jjGG8XQ%3BFROq2wIdMQeW-CnV-tFzMD6OVDHypZGSQkWB_w%3BFdgYywIdJP2a-A%3BFWzFwAIdK3ye-CmL-5UJRHuTVDG_ihuh8XLd9w%3BFTgDwAIdyRys-CkXDWkdFHOUVDG5Zn--ibNYxg%3BFUhkuAIdklWw-Cn5FFnIY6-VVDHz45EsEdVWhA%3BFcXjvgIdkzry-Ck799CgSxWiVDHUsR3nz6_EEg%3BFQsQyQIdIPsD-SmVTeGyFIGfVDHwAAQkFpukhg%3B%3B%3B%3B&mra=ls&via=3&sll=47.561701,-119.805908&sspn=3.588262,7.064209&ie=UTF8&ll=47.256864,-121.025391&spn=3.609077,7.064209&z=7

let me know what any one thinks maybe even the vancover spyders would join us

truck 85
05-19-2010, 11:56 PM
there has been 35 views sence i posted this and no in put maybe no one wants to ryde you cant hurt my feelings so lets have some in put

rider2554
05-20-2010, 12:23 AM
there has been 35 views sence i posted this and no in put maybe no one wants to ryde you cant hurt my feelings so lets have some in put
Sorry, haven't been home for awhile. I guess that's what being a truck driver does for you. I usually have weekends off so I'm open to ideas. I'm also going to be on vacation the 2nd week of July. I know of only 3 spyders here in Spokane. I know there's a few more because the dealer here has sold all he has and waiting for more to come in. Don't know where they're at, haven't seen them on the street and believe me I cruise this entire area. I don't think these new spyder owners know of this site yet. I'll contact the one's I know of here and see what they think and tell them they need to get on here. Been thinking of posting a flyer at the dealership here, if they'll let me, and advertise a possible ride thru the state of Washington. Might be a good idea to do that at the rest of them too? Tell me what you think of that. Keep the hope alive.

truck 85
05-24-2010, 03:24 PM
sounds good to me did you see my map what do you think to long different route? lets make it happen. :chat:

Questions
05-29-2010, 09:19 PM
My wife and I will be up in your neck of the woods on June 12 getting some service done on our Spyders at Roundy's. Love to meet up with a follow spyder rider. We are from the Tri-Cities and as for a ride I am always looking for some one to ride with. Just give a yell when and where. thanks-Redneck

rider2554
05-30-2010, 01:29 AM
sounds good to me did you see my map what do you think to long different route? lets make it happen. :chat:
Your map covers a pretty wide area of the state. This looks like more than a weekend ryde. Any way of condensing it down to a more central locations? I do have one suggestion, instead of going up thru Walla Walla way, we could go up 395 N to Spokane thru Tri-Cities. There was once a dealer in Kennewick that is closed down now but some spyders were sold in that area. Have to admit, you did include some very beautiful areas of the state to ryde thru. Let me know what you think, would really like to see this happen sometime this summer.

rider2554
05-30-2010, 01:46 AM
My wife and I will be up in your neck of the woods on June 12 getting some service done on our Spyders at Roundy's. Love to meet up with a follow spyder rider. We are from the Tri-Cities and as for a ride I am always looking for some one to ride with. Just give a yell when and where. thanks-Redneck
I'm open for that date to meet up. What type of service are you doing to your Spyder's? Are you riding up or are you trailering them? I know of only 2 others here in the Spokane area and will give them a call and see if they're open to meet up too. That would be 5 Spyders in the town of Spokane!! Spokane won't know what to think of that.LOL...Roundy's has sold all they have but don't know where they're all at. Last time I was in there, they only had 1 RT left and they wanted to keep it for show. One of the only dealers I know that won't let anyone do a demo ride before you buy. They say something about liability and insurance reasons because of the trike endorsment needed to ride in Washington, so I'm still a little leary about them. Don't know much about their service dept. and was hoping to see how others made out with service or repairs. You will be the first I know that is having anything done there and will be very curious on how everything worked out for you. Have a safe ryde up to Spokane...

truck 85
05-31-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm open for that date to meet up. What type of service are you doing to your Spyder's? Are you riding up or are you trailering them? I know of only 2 others here in the Spokane area and will give them a call and see if they're open to meet up too. That would be 5 Spyders in the town of Spokane!! Spokane won't know what to think of that.LOL...Roundy's has sold all they have but don't know where they're all at. Last time I was in there, they only had 1 RT left and they wanted to keep it for show. One of the only dealers I know that won't let anyone do a demo ride before you buy. They say something about liability and insurance reasons because of the trike endorsment needed to ride in Washington, so I'm still a little leary about them. Don't know much about their service dept. and was hoping to see how others made out with service or repairs. You will be the first I know that is having anything done there and will be very curious on how everything worked out for you. Have a safe ryde up to Spokane...

Ok how about June 12 I ryde over and meet you in Spokane. then on sunday we do a ryde? maybe we can get some other spyders from this side to ryde over too. tell me what you think.

rider2554
05-31-2010, 06:39 PM
Ok how about June 12 I ryde over and meet you in Spokane. then on sunday we do a ryde? maybe we can get some other spyders from this side to ryde over too. tell me what you think.
That sounds great!! Where do you live? I'll bet you're on the west side, aren't you? I'm open to ryding back your way on your way home too..How many do you think would want to ryde over from your side? I know of only 2 here plus the couple coming over from Tri-Cities for their service. I will talk to Roundy's and see If I can put something on their bulletin board and see if we can muster up a few more for this. Looks like we might have a ryde!!!! Let me know when you find out more..

truck 85
05-31-2010, 11:27 PM
i will try to get some of the canadain rydesr or some from around seattle and we will try.

Questions
06-06-2010, 04:56 PM
It sounds like we may just have a run in the making. My wife and I should be up at Roundy's around 9A.M. Saturday. We need to have our parking brakes adjusted. Something about the wife having to chase her Spyder accross the parking lot when her brake let go. After that we are game for anything as long as we are back home Sunday afternoon. thanks-redneck

truck 85
06-07-2010, 04:29 PM
I will be leaving Bellingham about 7:30 so i should see you about 1:00 in Spokane in less you want to meet in Coulee city ore some where eles close. I am not that fimular with the area so let me know what you think.
:2excited::2thumbs:
who else is coming? I am going to go over hwy 2.

truck 85
06-08-2010, 11:55 AM
There has been a death in my family and the funeral is on Saturday so we will have to come up with a another date sorry aging and hope we can find a another date.

Neez
06-08-2010, 05:16 PM
There has been a death in my family and the funeral is on Saturday so we will have to come up with a another date sorry aging and hope we can find a another date.Sorry to hear that, Rick. Family comes first, we can always ride some other day. Take care.

rider2554
06-10-2010, 01:05 AM
It sounds like we may just have a run in the making. My wife and I should be up at Roundy's around 9A.M. Saturday. We need to have our parking brakes adjusted. Something about the wife having to chase her Spyder accross the parking lot when her brake let go. After that we are game for anything as long as we are back home Sunday afternoon. thanks-redneck
Not good having to chase down your Spyder after you set your parking brake!!! Adjusted my own and sprayed some WD-40 on the mechanism and cured my problem. Mine had a tendency not to want to release, and was beginning to be a bit of a pain in the you know what. I can meet up with you at Roundy's on Saturday morn. Truck85 had to cancel due to a death in the family. Sorry to hear about his loss. There will be other opportunities in the future to meet up with him. Might have one other but not sure if he can make it yet, so looking like just me.LOL...I'll see you around 9 on Saturday and have a safe ryde up to Spokane...

SpokaneSpyderRyder
06-13-2010, 11:16 PM
I bought the last Spyder from Roundy's on Saturday and they said they have sold over 12 of them so I know there has to be some more Spokane riders out there. I've only seen one other one around town and that was over a month ago. If any Spyder riders want to meet up and/or go out riding let me know as I'm always up for a ride. -Brad

rider2554
06-14-2010, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=SpokaneSpyderRyder;217669]I bought the last Spyder from Roundy's on Saturday and they said they have sold over 12 of them so I know there has to be some more Spokane riders out there. I've only seen one other one around town and that was over a month ago. If any Spyder riders want to meet up and/or go out riding let me know as I'm always up for a ride. -Brad[/QUOTE
welcomeI'm probably that one you seen around town. I ryde mine all the time, can't get enough of the Spyder. Do you remember what it looked like? Did you get the red GS that was on the showroom floor. I did also see a blue GS still in the crate out back of the service department on Saturday. What time did you come in and purchase it? I was there along with a couple from Tri-Cities and one other that was an RT. We probably left about 11 or so. Did a very nice lady also mention this website to you? You can blame me for that one.LOL...Always ready to meet up and go for a ryde, let me know when you would like to meet or pm me and we'll set something up. Richard..

SpokaneSpyderRyder
06-16-2010, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=SpokaneSpyderRyder;217669]I bought the last Spyder from Roundy's on Saturday and they said they have sold over 12 of them so I know there has to be some more Spokane riders out there. I've only seen one other one around town and that was over a month ago. If any Spyder riders want to meet up and/or go out riding let me know as I'm always up for a ride. -Brad[/QUOTE
welcomeI'm probably that one you seen around town. I ryde mine all the time, can't get enough of the Spyder. Do you remember what it looked like? Did you get the red GS that was on the showroom floor. I did also see a blue GS still in the crate out back of the service department on Saturday. What time did you come in and purchase it? I was there along with a couple from Tri-Cities and one other that was an RT. We probably left about 11 or so. Did a very nice lady also mention this website to you? You can blame me for that one.LOL...Always ready to meet up and go for a ryde, let me know when you would like to meet or pm me and we'll set something up. Richard..

I did buy the Red GS that was on the showroom floor. Not my choice of color however I am going to go with a custom paint job anyway and they said it was the last of them they will have until late fall (Oct?) so I decided to buy it. I was there (Roundy's) around 2 in the afternoon and somebody mentioned that there were some Spyders there earlier in the day. The financing lady ( I forget her name) did tell me about this website however I came across it on my own before I went and bought mine. I've been on it in all of my free time since Saturday. What do you think about having to have a trike/sidecare endorsement to ride in WA? I think it's BS, reading through the "study guide" for the trike/sidecar endorsement I'm finding very little of it actually pertains to the Spyder. Most states are a driver's license or cycle endorsement -rightfully so.

Brad

guinness
06-16-2010, 06:13 PM
:gaah:I agree the WA state law is BS and what a pain in the ass to get the endorsement. I went for the Trike/Sidecar Class offered by Evergreen Safety Council. If your taking the course I suggest you take your Spyder and not use one of their trikes. Mine was in the shop that weekend getting the trailer assembly and trailer hooked up. Class was informative and I did have fun meeting everyone and had lots of rides to play with. Nevertheless it is a stupid law!

Questions
06-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey rider 2554. I am back on line. It appears that we missed SpokaneSpyderRyder last Saturday. What a shame. We could really had some fun with him.
Anyway we did make it home. After we left you we made it as far as Ritzville before the wife said you have had enough. Something about the tone of vioce and hauling my behind to ER made me park it for the night.
As for the sensior that Roundy's found. I figured out what it was Sunday when I put on the old cruise control. You guessed it. It was the speed sensior.
If you are still interested in a Spyder rally our open weekend dates are August 6, 7, and 8. Or September 3, 4,and 5. Give me a yell back and I will start a new thread to see if we can make something happen. thanks-lew

rider2554
06-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey rider 2554. I am back on line. It appears that we missed SpokaneSpyderRyder last Saturday. What a shame. We could really had some fun with him.
Anyway we did make it home. After we left you we made it as far as Ritzville before the wife said you have had enough. Something about the tone of vioce and hauling my behind to ER made me park it for the night.
As for the sensior that Roundy's found. I figured out what it was Sunday when I put on the old cruise control. You guessed it. It was the speed sensior.
If you are still interested in a Spyder rally our open weekend dates are August 6, 7, and 8. Or September 3, 4,and 5. Give me a yell back and I will start a new thread to see if we can make something happen. thanks-lew
Hi Lew, So glad you stopped in Ritzville and got a good nites rest. I was planning to riding to Ritzville with you but I forgot to fuel up the nite before and my light came on just as I got out of town near the Petro. Did you notice all the attention the 3 of us was gettting going thru town to the freeway. I know we only had 3 Spyders, but for Spokane, that's the most (I think) people in that town has seen at one time.LOL...Wish we could have had more. The August dates look good to me, do you think we have enough time to put this together by then? The Sept. dates also work for me and might be better for a few reasons. Gives us time to reserve motel rooms farther in advance and know how many to reserve. Gives other riders more time to make their reservations too. I do like the Wenatchee site idea we were talking about. More center of the state and let's other riders travel about the same distance. Maybe we could get some others from Oregon, Idaho, Canada and maybe even northern Utah to make it up. Wouldn't that be cool...Get back to me with your thoughts about this. Happy and safe ryding for both you and your wife, Richard....

truck 85
06-27-2010, 02:59 PM
don't want to butt in, I like the idea of Wenatchee but I can only be there on sat and Sunday my Fridays are booked with racing but ether weekend is good for me maybe you could take a day ryde on sat and meet me on the pass? lunch in Leavenworth ?

Riot
06-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Hi guys, im not in Spokane, but i do have a place just up the road in Colville. I split my time between there and west side ( Kent ), and the month of june is Vegas. I have ridden on the Oyster run with Truck b4, would love to hook up with more Wa riders. Unfortunatly when im not in Kent i do not have access to a computer. Its been afew months since ive checked the boards, I will try to check em more often (after july) hopefully i can hit afew rides with ya this year.
Keep it between the ditches,
Troy

rider2554
07-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi guys, im not in Spokane, but i do have a place just up the road in Colville. I split my time between there and west side ( Kent ), and the month of june is Vegas. I have ridden on the Oyster run with Truck b4, would love to hook up with more Wa riders. Unfortunatly when im not in Kent i do not have access to a computer. Its been afew months since ive checked the boards, I will try to check em more often (after july) hopefully i can hit afew rides with ya this year.
Keep it between the ditches,
Troy
Hi Troy, Did you know that some of us are trying to get a Meet going in Wenatchee on the 3rd-5th of September. Would you be able to attend this? I think it would be nice to add some of our pics of a Spyder event here in Wa. State. on here. We are kind of the lost children way up north here compared to the rest of the US. Hopefully we can have a good turnout. Anytime you're up for a ryde, I'm always available on weekends. Can also meet you halfway if that works.

wa3wheels
07-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Packwood,Wa. Fire Dept. puts on 2 BBQs each summer 1st. being the first Sunday in July .. this year its. the 4th. Location in Packwood at the community center west end of town on north side of road. Menu for the 1st. is 1/2 half chicken and all the fixxens. Cost = $8.00 each. Serving 12:PM till 4:PM. Excellant you will not be disappointed. The 2nd. BBQ is Beef Brisket.

The 3 wheel riding group Coastal Riders Chapter of Brothers of the Third Wheel .. make this a annual ride.
They are meetting at the McDonalds corner of Hwy. 512 & I-5. Leaving sharply at 10:AM for Packwood be fueled and ready to ride.

ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN RIDE, 2 wheel, 4 wheel or what have U.

Hope to see some Spyders there on the ride or in Packwood. We should be in Packwood aprox by 12:30 PM welcome

wa3wheels
07-10-2010, 12:46 AM
2nd. BBQ by the Fire Dept. in Packwood,Wa. ... Run For The Beef :firstplace:. Served from 12:PM till 4:PM, Cost $8.00 per person. Located at the Community Center on west end of town on north side of Hwy.12. We try to arrive by 12: Noon to beat the rush. After BBQ we head west to Randel,Wa. on Hwy. 12 to Mt. St. Helens .. Windy Ridge view point. Awsome ride and views. Back down to Randel and head west to Morton,Wa. and head north to home. Hope to see some Spyders on the beef run. None were on the Run For The Chicken. ????

:ohyea:

Riot
07-28-2010, 02:08 AM
Hi Troy, Did you know that some of us are trying to get a Meet going in Wenatchee on the 3rd-5th of September. Would you be able to attend this? I think it would be nice to add some of our pics of a Spyder event here in Wa. State. on here. We are kind of the lost children way up north here compared to the rest of the US. Hopefully we can have a good turnout. Anytime you're up for a ryde, I'm always available on weekends. Can also meet you halfway if that works.
Ill have to see how things go, Sep 1 is opening day for Bears, so ill def be in Colville for that, if they are nice and walk in front of me within the 1st few days i might b able to attend that ride.

Troy

calahan
01-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I just bought my wife a '10 cruiser --- northside of spokane. thank God spring is just around the corner! I took part in the transporting of the 9/11 steel gurters that went from C'd.A to Post Falls, to Stateline, and hopefully will come full circle to go to Springdale in Sept to see the unveiling of the memorial. Will be on the Spyder for that one!

tuck
03-01-2011, 02:00 PM
This may be off the subject but can anyone give me some input about the Dealer in spokane?? I really want a new RT S. I have found that a new product us usually not much better than what the dealer support is.

thanks
I'm new to the forum

IWN2RYD
03-01-2011, 02:14 PM
This may be off the subject but can anyone give me some input about the Dealer in spokane?? I really want a new RT S. I have found that a new product us usually not much better than what the dealer support is.

thanks
I'm new to the forum
Sorry I cannot help you with the Dealer in Spokane. Having never personally worked with them to know. I can say this though. I know of two RT Owners that had stopped using them last year and bring their RT's to Clem's in Enumclaw.

May not be the answer you are looking for. But I can say with 100% confidence that Clem's has one of the best Service department teams I have ever worked with. And I mean that as seriously as I can be.

In my youth, I used to race, and know a lot of mechanics (Even one of the late Dale Earnhardt's Engine builders for an example). And can say fir Spyders. They are the team I trust fully.

I drive 45 minutes one way to them and never think twice about it. Granted that is nothing compared to coming from Spokane.

If you decide to call on Clem's for sales... Ask for Corey by name and tel him that Doug (Me) or 3Wheels sent you. Good down to earth people is the attitude there...

For Service ask for Jeff :2thumbs:

Good luck!

Questions
03-04-2011, 10:16 AM
My wife and I have had our Spyders serviced by Roundys several times. Last Junemy wife had her Spyder at Roundys due to the lost of her computer for power steering. When she would ask about it she was told the parts were on back order. The end of July she ended up picking up her machine and taking it so SK Northwest down in Portland. SK put on the phone with Carlos (?) of BRP. Parts were delivered and she was back on the road within a week.
Shumates here in Kennewick was purchase and reopened as Ratlesnake Mountain Harley and has pickup the BRP dealership. Talking with the service manager it seems that they will offer full Spyder service. He did mention something about they were sending their Spyder techs somewhere to get them certified. Anyway, hopes this helps some. thanks-redneck

tuck
04-28-2011, 09:16 AM
I know of at least two more :spyder2:in spokane in the last six weeks, mine and my friend bought them on the same day. now if it would just quit snowing we could get a few more miles on.

IWN2RYD
04-28-2011, 09:32 AM
I know of at least two more :spyder2:in spokane in the last six weeks, mine and my friend bought them on the same day. now if it would just quit snowing we could get a few more miles on.
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Shaku
05-15-2011, 10:43 PM
I ended up buying a plain RT from Lynwood. They delivered it here right to my house free. (280 miles or so) I started out at Roundy's but they have a strange attitude towards the plain RTs and refuse to order them. The sales guy said he had some in the past and had trouble selling them. The Mt. Vernon guy says he has recently sold 12 RTs. I did not want any higher model because I would just have to toss the audio to put in my own head unit, amp, sub and speakers, headphone jacks, etc. Since Roundy's would not get me the model I wanted, I wrote a check to Lynwood. Kinda short sighted if ya ask me... I am coming up on the 600 mile service and will give Roundy's another shot at taking my money. The next nearest dealer for me is in the Tri-cities.

I would be up for a ride but I am not into large groups. I am a full-time telecommuter and can arrange a ride pretty much any weekend.

tuck
05-16-2011, 11:04 AM
I just had my 600 mile service done at Roundys, They are very busy and I would sugest that you make an appointment well in advance. Bruce is the service manager. I couldnt ask for any better service than what I recieved. I also have an RT but I wanted the automatic rear supension so had the kit installed at the same time as the 600 mile service. He did the work after hours, I brought the :spyder2: in about 5 pm and rode it home about 9 pm that evening. He said he liked to do those kind of jobs in the evening so he wouldnt be interuped.
For what its worth, Im very pleased with their service.:2thumbs:

Shaku
05-16-2011, 03:27 PM
That's good news! Out of curiousity, did you already have the rear suspension kit or did you buy it at the same time as the service? I would like to do the same mod.

tuck
05-17-2011, 09:31 AM
The kit was part of the deal when I purchased the RT as was the 600 mile service. Rather than installing it at the time of purchase I chose to let them do it later when they were doing the service. that way they only had to remove all the tupperware once.

sealfloorboards
05-17-2011, 10:25 AM
I live just SW of Portland and am looking for summer rides. I'm pretty felxible (time wise) and would love to do some rides. Bothe sides of the Columbia Gorge are beautiful. Will be in the Seattle area the last weekend of July for the Bellevue art Festival. Could do something before or after.

John
Seal FloorBoards

sandrunr1
05-18-2011, 04:22 PM
In Sept., my wife and I will be ryding our :spyder2::spyder2:s to Spokane for the annual www.combatvetriders.com poker run. I believe this takes place Sept. 17th, 2011. You can check the web site to be sure. This is a group we rode with last year, had breakfast with and dinner at the last stop. We had a great time. We were the only :spyder2:s there. Dont ask me how much because I have no idea. One of the members, a close friend of mine sold his H/D and bought a :spyder2:. Unfortunately, he let his wife ryde it and now he is looking for a second one. She is the proud owner of a 2009 se5 and he doesnt have one yet. Oh well, lesson learned. Anyway, if any up there in the area are interested, just go to the site to look. All donations go to helping combat vets and they also do patriot guard stuff. If interested, let me know and I will get more info.

murphybrown
06-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Being computer challenged I again provided proof to support that label...I did not realize that we of WA had a separate forum...dang looks like I've been missing out.:yikes:
Roundy's is my servicing dealer...a 4 hr ryde each way for me...but I have nothing but high praise for Bruce, their service manager. Highly recommend making appointment unless you have a TRUE emergency....
OK now that I have found this forum will check back often. Since I last posted (a yr ago when I just got MsSpyder) I have been ryding whenever and my trip to and from Spyderfest 2011 was awesome...:ohyea: