PDA

View Full Version : Riders near Downingtown Pa?

2manycars
04-21-2010, 08:07 AM
This may be in the wrong forum section, but it would be fun to get together with some more seasoned Spyder lovers/riders. I belong to the EZ rider scooter club and it is a great group of people, but the Spyder has its own unique personality and it would be great to meet, ride and talk to some others near me.

My dealer is in Emmaus, Pa.-near Allentown and that is about 50 minutes from me.

Webhead
04-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm not far from Downingtown and would be happy to get together. My wife and I are out on the Spyder almost every nice weekend......

Don't have a ton of miles on the Spyder, but we're on it pretty regularly.

Ryde on - :doorag:

Webhead
04-21-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm guessing Blackman's is your dealer - did they install your mods? Particularly your ESI risers (floorboards too). I'd love to check out your ride, I've been interested in the risers, but haven't had the chance to see them in person.

Roger
04-21-2010, 09:21 AM
webhead all i can say is get them you will not be disappointed no more leaning over. awesome. It gets the Roger seal of approval.:2thumbs:

boborgera
04-21-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm guessing Blackman's is your dealer - did they install your mods? Particularly your ESI risers (floorboards too). I'd love to check out your ride, I've been interested in the risers, but haven't had the chance to see them in person.

I put the ESI risers on a few weeks ago, Should have done it a year ago.
Great product and very easy to install :thumbup:

2manycars
04-21-2010, 12:34 PM
My wife has a Honda Silverwing scooter with tow-pack attached, and she enjoys going here and there with it.

Dukester
04-21-2010, 05:06 PM
I live in Macungie, about 5 minutes from Blackmans, they are great people and the best service department. My wife and I would love to get together with other ryders. They are doing the Covered Bridge ride again on July 18th. Throw out some dates and we'll see what happens. I play golf on the weekends, but might be able to workout a date. Ryde safe

irish2themax
04-21-2010, 05:17 PM
They are doing the Covered Bridge ride again on July 18th.

Changed the date to July 25th

Roadkill
04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
>Changed the date to July 25th<

+I'm in... RK