PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU ! ! !

Big Arm
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't able to post sooner, but I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank BRP and Cowtown for the $500. gift certificate, that I won at Spyderfest !!! I really appreciate that very much !!!
Mr. and Mrs. Rick Damouth, and their son Len, and daughter Sierra, were a great help to me, when it came to chooseing items from their dealership. It's not that often that I can shop for that amount of money at one time, so I purchased several articles of clothing, oil changing items, tie down straps, etc...
Thanks also to Cowtown for the welcome bag with all the goodies, and to all the other vendors that contributed to the door prize drawings there at Cowtown, and at the dinner Sat evening. Your generosity is very much appreciated. :clap:

And too all of the SpyderLovers and their spouses....... who put this together...... T H A N K Y O U :2thumbs:

DynamoBT
04-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Way cool!! You a lucky dog! Very nice of BRP to provide this gift certificates for the event!!

pitbull
04-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks all, and brp and thos are some really kind words, but have to take my hat off to the man on this one. Lamont got brp to kick in on our little event, so just wanted him to get some of the credit to. I really didnt expect Lamonster to be such a genuin person.....expected the coolness, but he even topped that for me too.....so hats of to the Lamonster!!!! and thanks big arm!

groundeffect
04-21-2010, 05:07 AM
A good news story, great stuff!:thumbup:

krb1945
04-21-2010, 05:44 AM
gone to Cow Town. And a big :2thumbs: up to you BigArm. It sounds like everyone had a great time. Maybe next year "good Lord" willing. /Ken