PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good BRP dealer? Spyder Owner Review

Vordak
04-15-2010, 08:32 AM
So,

I picked up my new RT-S 2 days ago. My dealer is 160 miles from home so it gave me a chance to drive it on a variety of roads. I've been on 2 wheels since 1988 so this takes a little getting used to. So far, I LOVE my :spyder2:!!

My dealer, www.loisellesports.com (http://www.loisellesports.com), took the time to give me a one hour walk around course before letting me leave. The tech. who assembled the bike was there and showed me all the bits and pieces, buttons, features and showed me how to take the body panels off without breaking anything.

This is done right inside their shop, which is a testament to their confidence in their service.

While there, I told the tech. I was 160 miles away, he didn't say anything at the time.

This morning, I get a call from my dealer asking me if I made it home ok and is everything ok with the Spyder. He goes on to tell me that when I need service to call ahead a few days and they'll make sure they are waiting for me so I can get my :spyder2: Spyder serviced while I wait.

:2thumbs:

Talk about a good dealer. No wonder they are the leader is sales in North America. Funny thing too because the dealership itself is quite small. They do have dozens of Spyders in crates in their yard...

They delivered 5 RT's in the last week. They're also a Honda dealer and gave me a fantastic trade-in for my Goldwing.

We hear horror stories often enough, I wanted to share my experience of a positive story. These guys make me appreciate the Spyder even more.

:clap:

V.

ElkSpyder
04-16-2010, 12:49 PM
HDMOD, who's your dealer? Might want to give the folks at Robs Performance in Johnson Creek a call.