PDA

View Full Version : My praise to ISCI

2manycars
04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
I "bit the bullet" and installed the handbrake. Billy Joe was great and got the order out next day so I could have a friend install it for me on his day off. It took about two hours and there were no snags at all. It is strange to hit the handbrake and have the brake pedal move, hit my foot and move out of the way. At first it was unnerving, than I found it was not a problem at all with the hinged foot brake. They are crediting me for the non-hinged one I own as soon as they get it.

The guy who installed them said the quality was terrific, and even though very expensive, he felt the assurance that there will not be any failure problems made it worth while.

Thanks Billy-Now if you can get the heat shield ready and at a terrific price I will be all set!

YPILOT
04-14-2010, 05:45 PM
:thumbup: Glad you are felling more love for your :spyder:. Hope you can enjoy the ryde now. ISCI is great.

Firefly
04-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Glad it worked out for you.. I know you hated to spend that kind of $$$... but I think in the long run you'll be really happy with it all.

:congrats:

Now go ryde the heck outta it!:thumbup:

Roger
04-14-2010, 09:08 PM
:agree:Billy jo is awesome i ordered my floorboards on thursday got them on monday great quality.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Star Cruiser
04-15-2010, 12:10 AM
:thumbup: Glad you are felling more love for your :spyder:. Hope you can enjoy the ryde now. ISCI is great.
Billy Bob and ISCI make super product and he's a CLASS Act. Great supporter of this Forum and Spyder Ryders in general!

Bill Soderlin
04-15-2010, 04:59 AM
:lecturef_smilie:To quote my father from years ago, "did you ever regret buying the very best?"

fastfraser
04-15-2010, 06:04 AM
Billy Bob and ISCI make super product and he's a CLASS Act. Great supporter of this Forum and Spyder Ryders in general!

:agree:+1

SpyderGirl
04-15-2010, 10:32 AM
+1 on the quality and customer service from ISCI. They are top notch! :2thumbs:

kentompkins
04-24-2010, 11:46 AM
I want to add my praise for ISCI and Billy Jones!

I ordered a Corbin Smuggler 4 weeks ago from him and just got it yesterday. I had written to ask about the status of the order and he informed me that it had just come in and that he'd ship immediately.

When I wrote to ask which carrier he shipped it with he called me so that he could tell me in person.

The service I got was personal and great; the support went way beyond most dealers.

I recommend ISCI and their service and Billy is a stand-up guy as well.

ken tompkins