PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, April 18th Ride/Gilhooley's

glynnk
04-14-2010, 04:52 PM
ApRil! R is for oysters! And, April is the last month for a while with the R for oysters so you know things are going to start heating up. And, they do have other things than oysters for those who wouldn't care to partake.
Chapter Ride to Gilhooley's in San Leon. Sunday, April 18th, 2010
Meet at Burger King, Tomball, Hwy 249 at 8:30 AM. KSU at 9:00 AM for a leisurely 3 hour trip down to San Leon. Route (attached) is courtesy of Mr. Oncall Porter.
Keep an eye on the forum for any updates due to weather. Who's going? (Post from the Cypress Creek SCRC board)

Those of you Spyder ryders in Clear Lake, Pearland, Katy, and Brazoria may want to meet us at Gilhooley's in San Leon rather than come up to Tomball.

Hope to see some of you there.

Glynnk

3wheeldemon
04-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Glenn, I did no see the attachment.

Hope you are doing great,

3WD

scudrunner
04-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Can those of us in La Marque just take the leisurely 15 min ride from home to Gilhooley's? I'll have to see if we can make that on Sunday, but we'll pass on the oysters.

glynnk
04-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Glenn, I did no see the attachment.

Hope you are doing great,

3WD
The attachement was a Garmin file showing the route from Tomball to San Leon. Since I don't have a GPS unit on the RT I can't open the file. I'll try and forward it to you.

Glynnk

glynnk
04-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Can those of us in La Marque just take the leisurely 15 min ride from home to Gilhooley's? I'll have to see if we can make that on Sunday, but we'll pass on the oysters.
You bet! Look forward to meeting you folks. Hope you can make it.

Glynnk