PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to the Moderator About This Section

ThreeWheels
04-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Just a thought, and of course my electronic correspondence isn't worth the paper it's printed on...............

I've noticed many of the technical threads center around common subjects,
most notably steering and tire pressure, but there are also numerous threads regarding electrical, oil (oil discussions are always big) Tires (tire discussions are bigger than oil discussions).

It might be helpful to break the Shop Talk into a few sub headers, or if it's easier, post a few stickies regarding steering, tire pressure, electrical, etc.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Prense01
04-14-2010, 11:45 AM
I think something like this would be very nice and clean from the user perspective...I cringe at the thought of what it would take to maintain and / or monitor it though. I see plenty of posts under the wrong sub as it is. :dontknow:

Chris :doorag:

ThreeWheels
04-14-2010, 12:14 PM
I think something like this would be very nice and clean from the user perspective...I cringe at the thought of what it would take to maintain and / or monitor it though. I see plenty of posts under the wrong sub as it is. :dontknow:

Chris :doorag:

I agree. I wouldn't expect the moderator(s) to police the posts. I'm thinking the framework of the board would be set up, and then it would be up to us to post in the right spot. If somebody posts about tires in the oil thread, well so be it.