PDA

View Full Version : RTS SM Drink Holder

syclemom
04-14-2010, 09:14 AM
My wife has been waiting on a drink holder since Jan.5 so this is what I came up with, the holder came from Gander Mountain for a boat $9.99, scrap piece of aluminum lined with thin sheet of rubber ,about $15 total. Since I cant figure out how to put pics. in post go to gallery I will post them there.

ISCI Billy
04-14-2010, 10:21 AM
My wife has been waiting on a drink holder since Jan.5 so this is what I came up with, the holder came from Gander Mountain for a boat $9.99, scrap piece of aluminum lined with thin sheet of rubber ,about $15 total. Since I cant figure out how to put pics. in post go to gallery I will post them there.

ISCI now offers accessory mounts for the 2010 RT. Very clean and nice looking. If anyone is interested they are on my web page. I will be happy to help.

scudrunner
04-14-2010, 12:45 PM
If I had a clutch, it would make it easier for me to put in a cup holder. Lots of choices there. I've been scoping out places to put a RAM ball on. Versatile enough for a couple of different mounts.

fredace
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
ISCI now offers accessory mounts for the 2010 RT. Very clean and nice looking. If anyone is interested they are on my web page. I will be happy to help.

Are you refering to the carrier extension kit? If so, please post some pictures, since it's not possible to tell what it'll look like installed.

ISCI Billy
04-14-2010, 04:58 PM
If I had a clutch, it would make it easier for me to put in a cup holder. Lots of choices there. I've been scoping out places to put a RAM ball on. Versatile enough for a couple of different mounts.

We can mount to the bar or to our hand brake on the right hand side. If the bike is an SE5 we can mount to the left side as well.

ISCI Billy
04-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Are you refering to the carrier extension kit? If so, please post some pictures, since it's not possible to tell what it'll look like installed.

Not refering to the carrier extension. The accessory mounts mount to the handle bar.

fredace
04-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Not refering to the carrier extension. The accessory mounts mount to the handle bar.

Great! Can't wait to see it on your site so I can place an order.