PDA

View Full Version : Gloryder reliability

Dochands
04-13-2010, 08:02 PM
I just noticed that one of my Gloryders no longer works. They are several months old but I noticed the website selling replacement boards.

Has anyone had any problems with them? Are they sort of disposable or should they last for some time?

BajaRon
04-13-2010, 08:26 PM
I just noticed that one of my Gloryders no longer works. They are several months old but I noticed the website selling replacement boards.

Has anyone had any problems with them? Are they sort of disposable or should they last for some time?

I think mine are at least a year old with no problems.

Extracool
04-13-2010, 08:35 PM
We have had our GloRyders for 6000 miles, no problems at all, check your batteries and the 3 position switch to be sure it is in the right setting.:2thumbs::2thumbs:

patches
04-13-2010, 08:49 PM
None here. Had one come loss but that is my fault.

Dochands
04-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Whats your battery life been like?

BajaRon
04-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Battery life varies depending on many veriables but it seems they last a fairly long time.

bone crusher
04-14-2010, 01:22 PM
None here. Had one come loss but that is my fault.

Yeah, my fear is that they'll come loose as you're relying on three screws to basically imbed themselves into the inside of the rim...I was thinking if you hit a big enough bump, and somehow deform the rim, if even for a fraction of a second, the thing will fly off...I have been on the road more as of late and they're still there...so, all is good so far!