PDA

View Full Version : Going Travelling

Trumpybob
04-10-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm off on Thursday to put some more miles on the Spyder. I'm going from Tassie to Rockhampton via Shepparton, Dubbo, Coonabarrabran, etc, and coming home via the Coast. Away for 4 weeks, and about 5000 Kms. Hope to see some of you on the Road.

mrb
04-10-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm off on Thursday to put some more miles on the Spyder. I'm going from Tassie to Rockhampton via Shepparton, Dubbo, Coonabarrabran, etc, and coming home via the Coast. Away for 4 weeks, and about 5000 Kms. Hope to see some of you on the Road.
Hi Bob
Let me know if you are passing through the Gold Coast - always a guest room here if needed,

strats
04-22-2010, 05:02 AM
Ya skipped Adelaide Bob, would have been good to see you.

Trumpybob
05-23-2010, 01:46 AM
Well, I'm back at last. 6500 Kms and almost 5 weeks. I've managed to catch up with lots of family and old friends, and only got wet twice. I have to say a big thank you to Martin and Marion for their hospitality when we stayed with them while up at the Gold Coast. Hope I can return the favour some day. The only problem I had was a period of rough running that was daily getting worse. I asked Pro Rider in Sydney to do the update to the steering update and afterwards the Spyder was a whole different bike. It seemed much more responsive (to me) and is a joy to ride. No Strats I didn't make Adelaide, will have to detour to your part of Oz next time. Maybe when the Ulysses AGM is in Mildura in 2112.