PDA

View Full Version : RECC - blue?

BHawksworth
04-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Every now and then my RECC screen becomes blue, instead of the usual grey. What is this supposed to mean?

manoman14
04-10-2010, 06:48 PM
It's nighttime? :D

NancysToy
04-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Every now and then my RECC screen becomes blue, instead of the usual grey. What is this supposed to mean?

It's nighttime? :D
That is correct. There is a photocell in the display that detects nighttime conditions, and changes the screen color for less glare.

Dwight
04-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I wish mine would stay blue all of the time. Can't hardly read time or temperature in the daylight but its easy to see at night. Same goes for my turn signal indicators, see them good at night but barely visible durling the day.

Dwight

NancysToy
04-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I wish mine would stay blue all of the time. Can't hardly read time or temperature in the daylight but its easy to see at night. Same goes for my turn signal indicators, see them good at night but barely visible durling the day.

Dwight
Did you go into the options and make sure your display contrast is set up all the way? I agree about the turn signals sometimes, though. As to the time and temp, I blame it on these ancient eyes...and my bifocals. :D