PDA

View Full Version : Seattle area Spyderlovers: odd request

dltang
04-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Hello to all the Seattle area Spyderlovers. This is going to be an odd request but wondering if anyone can help out here. I have a friend who's 23 year old daughter moved out to Seattle with her boyfriend to go to photography school at the Seattle art institute or something like that. Well, you know the old story, Girl moves with boyfriend, Girl gets job, Girls signs up for school, Boyfriend turns out to be deadbeat and mooches off of girl. She doesn't know anyone out there. She works at a restaurant I think they said it was the Paladium or something like that by the Soccer Stadium. She pays her rent, picks up after herself, is very polite and friendly. She needs to find a room to rent that is affordable while she goes to school. She can't really afford an apartment, especially by herself. She doesn't know very many people there yet. She is trying to get out from under this boyfriend and still finish school. She posted on Craigslist, but I trust my Spyderlover family way more than Craigslist. So if there is anyone out there that can help, please send me a message and I will get you connected with Megan. Thank you again. I will cross post this in the off topic section as well.
Deb

dltang
04-10-2010, 04:51 PM
bump, anyone from Seattle out there?