PDA

View Full Version : HILL COUNTRY RIDE 4-17TH & 18TH

Robin
04-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Looking at riding to Hill Country next weekend. If anyone would be interested in Riding down or meeting up in the hill country, We will be leaving Rockwall/Dallas on the 17 and returning home the 18 if interested please reply. I am a :spyder2:my husband rides a Victory Please join in on this hill country scenery

kzhawk
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Wish we could, but I am committed to some yard work this weekend (new sod). We are in mid cities and ride with a couple of other Spyder owners in the area. Maybe we all can get together for another ride.

Have a great ride to the hill country

sidelmad
04-18-2010, 12:42 AM
the wheather put a damper on it and then we got the grandkids for the weekend so it worked out ok for us (Robin and I) maybe our next weekend off :2thumbs: we can get something together

kzhawk
04-19-2010, 09:15 PM
We were thinking about you guy's trip over the weekend when it started to rain. Glad that you were able to change plans and enjoy your weekend. Our yard work (new sod) also got put off until next weekend due to rain.

Keep us in mind as you plan your next ride and we will do the same. Have a great week.

ntxYguy2009
05-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Howdy,

I came across this thread and would like to join y'all on your next group ride. Please send me a PM when you are up for another ride.:doorag:

If you are planning to go to the Chicago event, I am riding up on Thursday 6/24 and will be staying at the alternate hotel location.

David