PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service ISCI

YPILOT
04-05-2010, 08:56 PM
First Class! :2thumbs: That's what I'm talking about. Last Wednesday I called ISCI and talked to Billy Joe. I ordered the highway pegs with risers and brackets to help my legs and knees. I also ordered the handbrake to add safety while my feet were away from the foot brake. Billy Joe informed me that all the items were in stock and could ship the next day. On Saturday I received a hand written Thank You note from Billy Joe. Today, 5 days later I have the items in hand. The product quality appears first rate. I haven't got them installed yet but I am very happy with this buying experience. Thank you ISCI and Billy Joe for providing a superior product and unsurpassed customer service.

2manycars
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I am getting very close to spending the $1,000 on their floorboards, and brake. Billy Joe told me not to get the floor boards without the brake because it is not a good combination. This of course begs the question-Why do they sell them separately?

Firefly
04-05-2010, 09:13 PM
I am getting very close to spending the $1,000 on their floorboards, and brake. Billy Joe told me not to get the floor boards without the brake because it is not a good combination. This of course begs the question-Why do they sell them separately?

I think it's really a personal choice. Moving your foot from the floorboard to the brake may not be far enough to justify buying the hand brake for many, but if you're using forward pegs like many of us are--- that's a different thing as your foot is literally a foot away from the brake.

I don't have the handbrake yet-- but I can tell you every time my feet are on the pegs I think about getting one!

I've also noticed when taking left turns fast and hanging off the left side like a monkey that my right foot is so far to the edge of the footpeg that I would have trouble hitting the brake from such a position--- my foot is too busy just providing backpressure to keep me on the bike!

They make some great stuff...

SpyderWolf
04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
First Class! :2thumbs: That's what I'm talking about. Last Wednesday I called ISCI and talked to Billy Joe. I ordered the highway pegs with risers and brackets to help my legs and knees. I also ordered the handbrake to add safety while my feet were away from the foot brake. Billy Joe informed me that all the items were in stock and could ship the next day. On Saturday I received a hand written Thank You note from Billy Joe. Today, 5 days later I have the items in hand. The product quality appears first rate. I haven't got them installed yet but I am very happy with this buying experience. Thank you ISCI and Billy Joe for providing a superior product and unsurpassed customer service.

I second that without any hesitation. He is a great guy to work with. :thumbup:

Let us know when you have everything installed, and of course you will need the obligatory pictures. :)

SethO
04-05-2010, 10:30 PM

I can not say enough about how good ISCI's stuff is and how great Billy and the rest of the staff there are.
I was leary of their stuff because of the cost but after I have had it and tested the crap out of it I can say it some of the best made stuff I have put on any bike.

Arachnid
04-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Since I got the ISCI floor boards, brake extension and emergency brake peddle, I could not be happier. This stuff is great and solid as a rock. The attention to detail and finish is superb. Since I have gotten these I have had no desire to buy the RT as I have the same comfort and seating position on my nimble, hall @zz, RS SE5.
Thanks again Billy! :2thumbs:

Mike :D

SpyderGirl
04-05-2010, 11:49 PM
ISCI rocks!!! Customer service is top notch! :2thumbs:

ISCI Billy
04-06-2010, 07:25 AM

Did not mean to give you the impression that you can not have one without the other. Although it is a sweet combination especialy on the SE5. Different people like many different things when it comes to comfort and personal choice. Let me know if I can be of help in any way pegs or handbrake.

RoadHammer
04-06-2010, 11:30 AM
i agree... good service:2thumbs:

Bootie
04-06-2010, 01:26 PM
I think it's really a personal choice. Moving your foot from the floorboard to the brake may not be far enough to justify buying the hand brake for many, but if you're using forward pegs like many of us are--- that's a different thing as your foot is literally a foot away from the brake.
They make some great stuff...
I agree with you guys entirely. Billy Joe at ICSI is a great guy to talk to. He has all the technical information that you need regarding their products.:D

I too have ordered the hand brake and the foot pegs. Total cost will be more than $1700 but it will be worth it (I sure wish BRP would put a hand brake on the RT, standard). I ordered the handbrake first because that was the most critical part. Once the handbrake is installed I can mount the foot pegs.:p

Bruce

COOLMACHINE
04-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Well I may as well chime in.... I have not bought anything from ISCI yet but our other sponsors have been doing a great job as well. Thanks to all of our site sponsors for being so gosh darn good!