PDA

View Full Version : Going to Owners event in Chicago from Nor Cal?

hawkiii
04-02-2010, 06:53 PM
My wife and I are seriously considering riding to the owners event in Chicago this year. No solid commitments yet but do plan to ride I-80 going out and then travel I-90 to return home and take in Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse exhibit in South Dakota on the way home. We are wondering if anyone else in Nor Cal is planning to go. If so... maybe we could ride together for a while or for the whole trip. Anybody planning the trip?

Donzo
04-02-2010, 07:20 PM
I am waiting to hear the dates of the trip.....I plan to make this part of a trip back to upstate NY and Maine to visit family. It would be great if we could get a group going out - and then, play it by ear on the way back as far as routes. What a great ride this will be!!

SpyderGirl
05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
I would love to, but it's just bad timing. :sour:

Questions
05-03-2010, 12:10 AM
My wife and I are seriously considering riding to the owners event in Chicago this year. No solid commitments yet but do plan to ride I-80 going out and then travel I-90 to return home and take in Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse exhibit in South Dakota on the way home. We are wondering if anyone else in Nor Cal is planning to go. If so... maybe we could ride together for a while or for the whole trip. Anybody planning the trip?

Check the EVENTS on WestCoastSpyder, Ken and I have dates/routes planned :thumbup:.

Lamonster
05-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Check the EVENTS on WestCoastSpyder, Ken and I have dates/routes planned :thumbup:.
While you're there let them know about the alternative hotel at $65 per night that's 40 miles closer to the event. :doorag:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18923

Ken5517 / Wish Again
05-04-2010, 12:08 PM
While you're there let them know about the alternative hotel at $65 per night that's 40 miles closer to the event. :doorag:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18923

It's posted and I am thinking real hard about it - I need to save some money.