PDA

View Full Version : Special pricing on B.E.S.T. Warranty contracts EXTENDED till April 30th!

AWOOD
04-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Hello Everyone!
Got my new price list from BRP today for the BEST warranty, and whatda ya know....the prices did NOT go up! :2excited:
Just for everyone here on Spyder Lovers.com I will extend the warranty prices until April 30, 2010. We had a great turn out for the month of March, and I want to make sure that everyone gets an opportunity to save some money and keep their Spyder's covered should anything happen.
Should you still be interested in the BEST or BEST plus warranty packages call me at 626-430-9477 or e-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com (bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty as well as the BEST protection warranty PLUS.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental North America; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.
1 yrs.- $579 - After 60 days (see below) $654 :yikes:
2 yrs.- $689 - After 60 days (see below) $839 :yikes:
3 yrs.- $749 - After 60 days (see below) $974 :yikes:
**Contact Bryce for the BEST plus pricing**
(If a BEST contract is sold or registered 60 days or more after vehicle delivery, a surcharge of $75 for each 12 month term purchased will be applied)
Please contact Bryce Page at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com (bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com) or call us at 626-430-9477.

This special ends on April 30, 2010!! :2thumbs:

AWOOD
04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Hello everyone!
Bryce here again. Just wanted to remind anyone who did not take advantage of the great pricing for the BEST warranty package knows that the deadline is April 30th. You have two weeks to go! Let me know should you be interested. Have a wonderful day!!! :2thumbs:

AWOOD
04-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Hello Again!
Just to remind everyone who did not take advantage of the BEST warranty prices the first time around; you have 11 more days to purchase the warranty. Call me or e-mail me if you have questions or you are interested in purchasing. Thank you!! Have a wonderful day! :thumbup:

AWOOD
04-22-2010, 01:31 PM
:2thumbs:Hey Everyone!
Only 8 days left to purchase the BEST warranty for these great prices! Call me at 626-430-9477 or e-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com if you are interested or have any questions.

AWOOD
04-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Hey Everyone,
Just giving you a friendly reminder that should you still be interested in buying a BEST warranty for your Spyder; you only have 4 more days to take advantage of the great pricing! Call me or e-mail me if you have any questions. Thank you, and have a great day!:clap:

AWOOD
04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey Everyone!
Only 3 days left for the BEST warranty prices. Call me at 626-430-9477 or e-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com if you are still interested! Thank you!!!:f_spider: