PDA

View Full Version : Going to look at base RT tomorrow

Mister
03-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Bringing my checkbook with me. Wish me luck.

docdoru
03-28-2010, 11:41 AM
:2thumbs:

Lamonster
03-28-2010, 11:43 AM
Bringing my checkbook with me. Wish me luck.Good idea :D

Gordy
03-28-2010, 12:27 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:go for it

Laura-NH
03-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Have Fun!

The silver looks good with the black accents. Are you going to be able to test ride it?

Bersquack
03-28-2010, 01:02 PM
:thumbup:

bikeguy
03-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Bringing my checkbook with me. Wish me luck.

This is, in fact, the cheap (yeah, $20,999 is cheap) base RT model? The reason I ask is that I've had one ordered since December 17 and I'm still waiting for it and I haven't gotten any word that it might be in soon. If it is, I'm encouraged that maybe I'll see mine pretty soon but I'm still more than a little ticked off that they are selling them off the showroom before delivering on pre-orders.

Cotton

SpyderWolf
03-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Best of luck!

rineer4635
03-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Bringing my checkbook with me. Wish me luck.Good Luck! I test rode the last 2 weekends. I plan to order my RTS, within the next 2 weeks. I test rode the Black, but want to actually see the Blue before I order. Thinking I will go with the blue right now. I rode a RS with the semi automatic, that was nice. Probably will get that on the RTS.

LDFIREWORKS
03-28-2010, 04:43 PM
well did you or did you NOT :spyder2: :lecturef_smilie:

Ronsam
03-28-2010, 07:30 PM
:2thumbs::spyder2:welcome

You will love it

Mister
03-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Didn't get it. Bike was really nice though. They had just put it together and rolled it out. In fact, I had to wait for them to finish putting it together.

When I spoke to the sales guy I specifically ask if there was any discount from sticker. He said they would work with me. Cool... I had the checkbook out to write a check for the deposit and he handed me a worksheet for OTD $23,000. $2001.00 over sticker. That may or may not be reasonable. I just don't know. I ask about the discounts that the sales guy told me they would work with me on and and I got the speech from the sales manager about how BRP had reduced their allocation for the year and the supply and demand speech, all of which I understand.

If the sales guy had told me this up front when I spoke to him on Friday I would have thanked him for his time and gotten on with my day. I don't ever pay sticker for anything and am not opposed to waiting for the discounts later on down the road. So I guess that's what I'll do.

So... if anyone wants a beautiful Base RT and wants to pay $23,000 for it give the nice folks at Mosites a call. They have an RT-S PE on the floor with a trailer too. Didn't ask what they want for it though.

Cheers, :popcorn:

Mark

SpyderWolf
03-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Bummer, sorry it didn't work out right now. Hopefully things will change with their pricing scheme in the near future for you.

Wheeler~
03-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Didn't get it. Bike was really nice though. They had just put it together and rolled it out. In fact, I had to wait for them to finish putting it together.

When I spoke to the sales guy I specifically ask if there was any discount from sticker. He said they would work with me. Cool... I had the checkbook out to write a check for the deposit and he handed me a worksheet for OTD $23,000. $2001.00 over sticker. That may or may not be reasonable. I just don't know. I ask about the discounts that the sales guy told me they would work with me on and and I got the speech from the sales manager about how BRP had reduced their allocation for the year and the supply and demand speech, all of which I understand.

If the sales guy had told me this up front when I spoke to him on Friday I would have thanked him for his time and gotten on with my day. I don't ever pay sticker for anything and am not opposed to waiting for the discounts later on down the road. So I guess that's what I'll do.

So... if anyone wants a beautiful Base RT and wants to pay $23,000 for it give the nice folks at Mosites a call. They have an RT-S PE on the floor with a trailer too. Didn't ask what they want for it though.

Mark

I think I may have an alternative if you're really interested. It'll be a trip for you, but I think worth the savings and a great group of guys to work with. My RT-S cost me $23,439. Email me if interested!

Sarge707
03-30-2010, 11:49 AM

Mark

You must have a High FICO score like me!
When I priced my 09 SE5 in April-May 09 they would NOT budge from 17,700 BUT on Oct 7th 09 I got the New 09 Yellow SE5 for 15,300 plus Tax and Reg. They threw in a Cal Sci windshield and a Good Quality jacket AND delivered it 45 miles to my house for FREE. nojokeI gave the guy a tip of course!