PDA

View Full Version : texas wildflowers

skypup
03-27-2010, 02:54 PM
My wife and I were riding near South Texas Suzuki (Lytle) today and were told to take a quick ride to see the blue bonnets. These flowers bloomed last night.

TexasTripod
03-27-2010, 04:58 PM
I was thinking of taking a little ride around New Ulm and Columbus next weekend to see if the wildflowers are blooming yet. We had a very wet winter this year so hopefully they will be in full bloom.

Roaddog2
03-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Looking good :2thumbs:

glynnk
03-27-2010, 08:03 PM
I was thinking of taking a little ride around New Ulm and Columbus next weekend to see if the wildflowers are blooming yet. We had a very wet winter this year so hopefully they will be in full bloom.

Apparently, you're back in business....that's great! Hey, if you want some company next weekend, post something and I bet you'll draw a crowd...

Glynnk

Desert Spyder
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
My wife and I were riding near South Texas Suzuki (Lytle) today and were told to take a quick ride to see the blue bonnets. These flowers bloomed last night.

That is so cool!

bikeguy
03-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Nothing prettier than bluebonnets when they just spread across a field like that. Very pretty pics. I'm about 250 miles north of Lytle and the bluebonnets aren't blooming here, yet. Thanks for posting the pics.

Cotton

Brevet05
03-28-2010, 07:04 AM
They were magnificent. Kat and I also were in Lytle testing an RT yesterday, and we were amazed at the bluebonnets and red butterfly weed (?) blooming all over and along I-35 especially.

jenrldcm
03-28-2010, 08:20 AM
I have a small piece of land in northern Texas. Would you swing by and see if I have any blooning? I'll be there in a couple of weeks but don't want to miss.
Think I will ride the new Spyder there and be in a parade that the town of Gainesville has each year for Medal of Honor reciepients. Have asked about riding with the Patriot Guards this year and gathering info.

LDFIREWORKS
03-28-2010, 08:22 AM
nice pics thanks:2thumbs: