PDA

View Full Version : Did it work?

boborgera
03-26-2010, 11:19 PM
I know as much about computers as i do about Diplomacy.[none]
Is there a way to have a tread just for people when they have a problem [IE.something not running right etc.]
and ask for suggestions on how to fix it and one of the suggestions works to post what worked?:popcorn:
Or am i off base here?:dontknow:

bone crusher
03-27-2010, 03:58 AM
I know as much about computers as i do about Diplomacy.[none]
Is there a way to have a tread just for people when they have a problem [IE.something not running right etc.]
and ask for suggestions on how to fix it and one of the suggestions works to post what worked?:popcorn:
Or am i off base here?:dontknow:

Check Shoptalk for that...are you trying to 'tread', or do you want a 'thread'? I find that tread is best for tires! :D

boborgera
03-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Check Shoptalk for that...are you trying to 'tread', or do you want a 'thread'? I find that tread is best for tires! :D

I tend to get my thread, tread, there, their. And a few others mixed up.
But all in all that doesnt make me a bad person.:D

Roger
03-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Nope just proves you live in jersey.:roflblack::roflblack::joke::joke:
For those who don't know people from NJ/NY have a wonderful love hate relationship he knows i'am kidding can't wait to meet up with you soon.

Gimpy Girl
03-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Speaking of NJ...I got to meet Bob today at the dealership in Ledgewood~nice meeting him!

rnet
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
You must be a Jeorsey girl

boborgera
03-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Speaking of NJ...I got to meet Bob today at the dealership in Ledgewood~nice meeting him!

I would have stayed a little longer but after their parts guy made the statement that if the Spyder had a hand brake the front brakes would activate 1 second apart from each other, '' Ouch ''

Light travels faster than sound, so when He open his mouth he didn't sound so bright!
Did you get the one you were looking at?