PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my wife!!!

sandrunr1
03-26-2010, 07:04 PM
No one told me about side effects of owning a :spyder2:. No laundry done, bed not made, no dinner, and I cant find her. Oh well, I guess I will have to get me one too.:spyder::helpsmilie:

docdoru
03-26-2010, 07:38 PM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/herjob-1.jpg?t=1269650295

ARtraveler
03-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Sorry to tell you, but this is just the beginning. You have not seen anything yet. This year, I have to take mine on a 2000 mile, 5 day trip this summer, and next summer she wants to go to the lower 48 from Alaska on a 2 week trip. When we went to look at my new RT-S she sat on it and said--"you know, this is really nice". Translated, that means I will have to upgrade her next summer to an RT-S also. I created a monster--but I love her anyway. We do have lots of fun on our trips though. Enjoy!

Tom in NM
03-26-2010, 07:53 PM
If you ever get her home, install a Lowjack on the Spyder.

But wait until you see what happens to "your" credit cards in the next few months.

Tom

bodymanpainter
03-26-2010, 08:24 PM
That's why I have two Spyders.:ohyea:

SpyderWolf
03-26-2010, 09:11 PM
This is the reason we have 2 Spyders in our family as well.

Welcome to the club! :D When will you be buying yours?

Yazz
03-27-2010, 09:55 AM
No one told me about side effects of owning a :spyder2:. No laundry done, bed not made, no dinner, and I cant find her. Oh well, I guess I will have to get me one too.:spyder::helpsmilie:

Yup, going walkabout happens to the most devout laundress, bedmakers and chefs once they discover the freedom :spyder2: gives.

The best advise I can give is to join your better half on the road with your own:spyder:. You'll never regret it.

Roger
03-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Maybe thats why i am having my dealer install most of my farkles then the total price won't seem to bad? :2thumbs::roflblack::dontknow:

YPILOT
03-27-2010, 11:41 PM
My wife feels the same way you do:D

rxx777
03-28-2010, 01:38 PM
2 spyders for us, not only does her chores not get done but it keeps me away from the "honey do" list as well.

Sekhet
03-29-2010, 12:24 PM
When the Mrs. and I go out on the scooters all of the housework still gets done! You ask how that happens? Well you see, when we were younger we got a couple of remote controls for the house (read children, now 16 and 18).:2thumbs:
So when we’re on the road one call gets it all done.:ohyea:

GA-SPYDER
03-29-2010, 12:48 PM
When the Mrs. and I go out on the scooters all of the housework still gets done! You ask how that happens? Well you see, when we were younger we got a couple of remote controls for the house (read children, now 16 and 18).:2thumbs:
So when we’re on the road one call gets it all done.:ohyea:
Wow, we have a 16 and 18 year old! Must need new batteries for our remotes.:D

FANG
03-29-2010, 01:52 PM

Just a suggestion: - disposable clothing - fast food or you can hire a housekeeper :D.

Sekhet
03-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow, we have a 16 and 18 year old! Must need new batteries for our remotes.:D
:roflblack:
Well, once in a while we have to call the enforcer (Grandma):doorag: to go over and "change the batteries" but for the most part the boys do as they’re asked. And of course they get rewarded for a good job, i.e. car & scooter keys.

PCBeachBum
03-31-2010, 04:34 AM

Takes a look around the house! She's not here!:D