PDA

View Full Version : WAY OFF TOPIC

xpeschon
03-25-2010, 06:08 PM
TO ALL MEMBERS
:

This is no Spyder threat but just thought I would post it incase there or other members attending.. LaMonster feel free to take it off if you feel this is NOT THE PLACE!! However----For all you Country members Tomorrow night 26 March 2010 in St. Louis Missouri the "Shine all Night" tour with Martina McBride and Trace Adkins is at the Scottrade Center.. My wife and I (along with another couple) are going to be there so if any other members plan on being there we will be in Section 110 Seats 6-9.. I am pretty pumped up about this event and if this threat stay's I will post a couple pictures on Saturday.. Please post here (or PM me) if by chance you plan on attending.. Would be kind of neat if a few of us could meet up..

Again LaMonster by all means if you feel this is not appropriate please remove.

Joe
(X)

Mo Lee
03-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Have a ball Joe.

irish2themax
03-25-2010, 07:50 PM
They let you out in public??????? ;)

xpeschon
03-26-2010, 07:33 AM
Yah I know,, can you believe that?? Should be a pretty good deal, Trace Adkins is very good at getting the Military all fired up and there are several buses of Military Trainee's gonna be there from Fort Leonard Wood.. Again, looking forward to it..

Joe
(X)

Firefly
03-26-2010, 03:20 PM
While Country isn't my mainstay-- I would love to see her perform. She can really sing---- and is pretty easy on the eyes.

Have fun!

(I don't think this kind of thread is considered a problem at all... only things that get political, etc.... )

:thumbup: