PDA

View Full Version : Riding down to the cities Friday MEETUP??

SethO
03-25-2010, 10:38 AM
I am leaving here friday about noon with another guy that has some ambulance training on saturday down there, I am staying with him on friday at a hotel on 94 east of 169, going to tear around on saturday ( I am sure it will rain sometime ) and got stuff to do late saturday night and then leaving on sunday, anyone want to meet up and check out different setups and that sort of thing? Going to call Bob down there was wondering if anyone else rides their spyder down there? I have not talked to anyone else from the great white MN that rides spyder in person? hit me up on here or call me 218-556-3994.

SethO
03-28-2010, 03:31 PM
you kids must be some sallies, rode all over the cities didn't see one other spyder, was in WI too, just me in a wheelchair and sbbob who is 78 years old. I just I thought people rode down where is 10 degrees warmer..

PAPA G
03-28-2010, 03:50 PM
you kids must be some sallies, rode all over the cities didn't see one other spyder, was in WI too, just me in a wheelchair and sbbob who is 78 years old. I just I thought people rode down where is 10 degrees warmer..

setho you are tuff as h----l ride man ride:clap::clap::bowdown:

LDFIREWORKS
03-28-2010, 04:55 PM
your the man:2thumbs:

SethO
03-28-2010, 08:37 PM
setho you are tuff as h----l ride man ride:clap::clap::bowdown:

just was just to the cities guys, I have not met one other owner from down there other that SB bob and I see them post about "1st ride this year"

Its strange to me to have something this unique and not ride it, I will agreee that if you ride hard outside the cities it can be cold but if your worried about dying because you are not sure your goin to make it the corner , that keeps you warm.

I wish I would have been able to meet up with more floridians when I was down there with doc, and on the same token I would like to have more people up here to show people about "twisty" roads. Southern florida is flat and stop light running, I have heard that northern FL is better.