PDA

View Full Version : I am Moabgirls.

sandrunr1
03-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Oh well. The title says it all. We are having a great time on the new :spyder2:. She can hardly wait till she gets off work so she can ride. There are times when she :yikes: but all in all she is doing great.:ohyea:

Recluze
03-25-2010, 10:15 AM
I am heading your way today. I am doing the B.U.M.P tour which is an idea I got from this web site. B.U.M.P is a visist to each legal brothel in Nevada for those who don't know. I have been on the road for nine days and have visited 27 of them so far. They are not that easy to find. I have the ones north of Beatty left to do and then home to California. And 'no' i am not participating in the activities at these places. I am an old man for crying out loud! I have seen some parts of the country I would not have gotten to any other way-like Pahrump.

Anyway look for me today. Silver and black #610 with BRP hard cases on it. Not a lot of people know where Pahrump is located. I didn't. Nice town.

SpyderGirl
03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
I am heading your way today. I am doing the B.U.M.P tour which is an idea I got from this web site. B.U.M.P is a visist to each legal brothel in Nevada for those who don't know. I have been on the road for nine days and have visited 27 of them so far. They are not that easy to find. I have the ones north of Beatty left to do and then home to California. And 'no' i am not participating in the activities at these places. I am an old man for crying out loud! I have seen some parts of the country I would not have gotten to any other way-like Pahrump.

Anyway look for me today. Silver and black #610 with BRP hard cases on it. Not a lot of people know where Pahrump is located. I didn't. Nice town.

Sounds like fun. And I know where Pahrump is all too well, got caught up in a snow storm near there back in December 2008 when it was snowing in Las Vegas. What an adventure that was!

Safe journey! :)

Sarge707
03-25-2010, 12:07 PM

Is this your occupation? Do you inspect the buildings or whatever?:dontknow:

Old retiree,s want to know? :yikes: Do you have any job openings?:roflblack:

SpyderGirl
03-25-2010, 12:11 PM
Old Recluze here just has a lot of time on his hands. :)

Wish I could say the same for me. I'm jealous (stuck here at work right now). My day will come..... :D

CVRyder
03-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey Recluze! Was that you I saw on 395 in Minden, Nv. about a week ago? I was on the yellow spyder going the other way. If it was, sounds like maybe I should have been going your way! :2thumbs:

Recluze
03-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Yup. That was me. I was just getting started with the BUMPS thing at that point. Sorry I did not turn around and introduce myself but those yellow ones are so much faster that I probably would not have caught up with you.;)

And I am back safe in California: 2500 miles, 30 brothels, 1 arrest I talked my way out of. Not a bad run. I have my trip report on my blog for those that are interested.

ataDude
03-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Yup. That was me. I was just getting started with the BUMPS thing at that point. Sorry I did not turn around and introduce myself but those yellow ones are so much faster that I probably would not have caught up with you.;)

And I am back safe in California: 2500 miles, 30 brothels, 1 arrest I talked my way out of. Not a bad run. I have my trip report on my blog for those that are interested.

Bob - I just read your blog! Interesting and funny!

SpyderGirl
03-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Bob - I just read your blog! Interesting and funny!

:agree: Very funny (and interesting) stuff!! Makes me want to do more the next time I get down in that area, which is frequently.

RoadHammer
03-27-2010, 11:59 AM

i just read it also. very entertaining, i will have to make my way down there one day

Recluze
03-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Oh well. The title says it all. We are having a great time on the new :spyder2:. She can hardly wait till she gets off work so she can ride. There are times when she :yikes: but all in all she is doing great.:ohyea:

First apologies to Sandrunr1 for unwittingly hijacking this thread.

I will update the blog with pictures in the next couple of days which should make it more interesting.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words.