PDA

View Full Version : Morning Wave

moroccomole2004
03-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Just wanted to post a note to the 2010 Spyder RT rider I passed this morning on my way to the office around 0830 on Fairfax County Parkway in Springfield, VA. I was on my 2008 GS SE5 going east and he was going west. Of course we waved!

Beautiful day for a morning ride. Good to see you Spyder Rider!

Cheers!

Mole :spyder2:

BHawksworth
03-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi Mole -

That was me, on my way to work via the southbound 395 HOV lanes on my Dad's blue RT A&C - my RT-S is in the shop.

Nice to see another Spyder on the road.

Good to see you too!

Take care,
Ben

Just wanted to post a note to the 2010 Spyder RT rider I passed this morning on my way to the office around 0830 on Fairfax County Parkway in Springfield, VA. I was on my 2008 GS SE5 going east and he was going west. Of course we waved!

Beautiful day for a morning ride. Good to see you Spyder Rider!

Cheers!

moroccomole2004
03-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi Mole -

That was me, on my way to work via the southbound 395 HOV lanes on my Dad's blue RT A&C - my RT-S is in the shop.

Nice to see another Spyder on the road.

Good to see you too!

Take care,
Ben

Ben,

Good to see you as well out on the road. Sorry to hear your RT is in the shop and hope you receive it back real soon! Nice of your Dad to loan ya his.

Be safe out there and see you on the road!

bone crusher
03-26-2010, 10:08 PM
You guys going to Rolling Thunder? It'd be nice to perhaps have a group of Spyders ride on the big day together, but like last year, it's probably impossible to organize?

jsmiley
03-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I ride the Fairfax County Parkway on my way from Woodbridge to Chantilly a few times a week. Most commonly on Monday and Friday.

Im riding a 2008 PE SLVR/BLCK. Owning my Spyder since October I have put about 5k miles on it and that was with 6 weeks in the shop. Im a ryding fool.

White helmet with green visor is what i use when commuting during rush hour.

I just had my first spyder siting last weekend while ryding. Of course, he was going the other way on Opitz Blvd in Woodbridge. I would like to meet other ryders for Rolling Thunder.