PDA

View Full Version : any suggestions

Kennethsmithdo
03-24-2010, 10:18 AM
I would like to get a cb/radio system for my 2009 SE5. The company who makes a CB/radio for SM5, (JMCB audio) does not make for SE5. Any suggestions? I really would like to install a cb/radio system.

xpeschon
03-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Not sure this place http://www.gooddeals18.com/ will have what you are looking for but just thought I would pass it along.. Pretty good prices and there are several of us that have ordered from this link.. Worth a shot.

Joe
(X)

MarkLawson
03-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I just installed one of those on my wife's SM5. From what I recall, I believe the reason they don't do it for the SE5 is because the mount has it attaching to the clutch lever clamp. If you can fabricate another mounting device or position, it may work. The PPT button mounts on the handlebar, between the grip & control cluster. You have to pull the grip back a half inch, or so, to mount it. Seems to me that all other pieces would work.

The only thing I could think of (& I know nothing about these type problems) is if there is some sort of electronic noise issue that the SE5 generates that the CB system could not handle.

xpeschon
03-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Sorry mis-read the post..

Joe
(X)