PDA

View Full Version : SW Missouri Spyders?????

NewSpydergal
03-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Just curious if there are other SpyderLovers in the SW Missouri area....I haven't seen any of you around. It's kind of fun to be one of the firsts in the area. So many looks and questions from the public!:2thumbs:

RTGENE
03-20-2010, 02:11 PM
You think thats fun ------ be one of 50 in a row and guess what--- you stop traffic----your a rock band on parade.
Come up to Cuba and meet the rest of the band.

GaryTheBadger
03-20-2010, 07:02 PM
There's at least a dozen owners in Northest Arkansas (not all on SpyderLovers yet), check out the Arkansas forum for our list of events, which will expand if the weather cooperates. Hope to meet you soon. PS - I was in Branson this morning, left due to the snow.

dltang
03-20-2010, 09:30 PM
There's at least a dozen owners in Northest Arkansas (not all on SpyderLovers yet), check out the Arkansas forum for our list of events, which will expand if the weather cooperates. Hope to meet you soon. PS - I was in Branson this morning, left due to the snow.

Gary is that your dog in your avatar? Very beautiful!

patdcop
03-20-2010, 09:47 PM
There is another young woman that has one in Aurora MO.

Tripod
03-20-2010, 10:44 PM
We lived in Branson for 6 years. My wife worked in Springfield and my son graduated for SMSU, which I hear is now Missouri State. Now that I know there are so many Spyder Ryders in the region, we may just have to take a ride back there. We love to visit Eureka Springs, Hot Springs, etc.

Tripod :joke:

GaryTheBadger
03-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Deb, yes, that's Dolly in my avatar. She died many years ago.

(I wrote to you during our off-line theological disscussion that if I thought heaven existed and if I thought I would be with her there, I'd step in front of a speeding rain right now, I miss her sooooo much)