PDA

View Full Version : Carrying a pet...

krb1945
03-20-2010, 11:50 AM
A few months back I saw a post on a platform for a T-bag pet carrier. I've been trying to find it so I can get the basic design. This one was designed with PVC and did not interfere with the seat lifting to refuel. Does anyone remember where on the site it is....? many thanks for help on this. "She who must be obeyed" wants me to get this finished so Jackie the Jack Russel can ride with us. //Ken

3/21/10 The seat can still be raised for fueling. :shemademe_smilie:/Ken

dltang
03-20-2010, 12:23 PM
A few months back I saw a post on a platform for a T-bag pet carrier. I've been trying to find it so I can get the basic design. This one was designed with PVC and did not interfere with the seat lifting to refuel. Does anyone remember where on the site it is....? many thanks for help on this. "She who must be obeyed" wants me to get this finished so Jackie the Jack Russel can ride with us. //Ken

I believe this is what you are looking for. This is Joan and her husband made the PVC platform for her spyder.
T-bag with PVC platform (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12528&highlight=carrier)

krb1945
03-20-2010, 12:30 PM
deltang. That is the one that I have been searching for... now I can get this assignement finished. /Ken