PDA

View Full Version : Want to go to Missouri?

dltang
03-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Well, Brian and I are headed to the Missouri Rendezvous. Any other Michigan spyders headed that way for the event. We are planning on doing it in 3 days, one day down, a day for the event and one day back. I know that is kind of rushed but it can be done. It looks like we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express with others for the event and just going to enjoy ourselves. Let us know if you want to ride down with us or meet us there.

BumbleBee
03-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Looking forward to meet you :2thumbs:

Come on, there has to be more MI spyders, Ohio, and other states on the way! You are going to miss out on all the fun. Here is the link for the thread, look and see for yourself;

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17547

All bikers are invited :2thumbs:

fastfraser
03-18-2010, 08:55 AM
:2thumbs: Count us in Ontario Canada.:yes:

BumbleBee
03-18-2010, 09:11 AM

WOW :2thumbs: :yes::ohyea:

Don't forget to post it on the thread!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17547 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17547)

dltang
03-18-2010, 09:54 AM

Hey fastfraser, not sure how much riding you want to do in a day but we are only 5 miles off of I-69 so we are on the way if you want to hook up with us for the ride on Friday. We will be riding all day Friday about 11.5 hours or so to get there. Not sure what your plan is but I am sure you could come here on Thursday night and we could all leave together, unless you are thinking you would like to split it up more than that.

BumbleBee
03-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Hey fastfraser, not sure how much riding you want to do in a day but we are only 5 miles off of I-69 so we are on the way if you want to hook up with us for the ride on Friday. We will be riding all day Friday about 11.5 hours or so to get there. Not sure what your plan is but I am sure you could come here on Thursday night and we could all leave together, unless you are thinking you would like to split it up more than that.

That is going to be a long ryde for you :2thumbs:

I hope you have others joining in on your ryde :D

dltang
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
That is going to be a long ryde for you :2thumbs:

I hope you have others joining in on your ryde :D

Thanks, but even if we don't we can do this, we have done it before. Last year on the way to Los Angeles, we did back to back Iron Butt rides. Now that is a lot. 11.5-12 hours really won't be bad, especially after we get the first 5 out of the way. Also if we leave by about 5 a.m. you get the worst of it done while you are tired and then you wake up because it is still early afternoon and you are almost there and getting excited. Our house to Lamont's house was just a bit over 600 miles and it didn't take 11 hours so I am thinking we should make good time on this trip. Thank you again for your concern and I look forward to meeting you and seeing your beautiful RT.

Bersquack
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
I would very much like to go, but this is a very busy time for me at the office. If I go, it will be a last minute decision.

You guys have fun!

dltang
03-18-2010, 01:07 PM
I would very much like to go, but this is a very busy time for me at the office. If I go, it will be a last minute decision.

You guys have fun!

Last minute is fine, just let us know. Hope you can make it.

The_Spyderwoman
03-18-2010, 05:15 PM

WOO HOO!! This will be a great time for all!! See you there!!:2thumbs:

Longlegs
03-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Wish I could make it. I have a church retreat that weekend. It
was the only day we could schedule it.
Wave if you go by here, I am at I-74 and I-57

Firefly
03-19-2010, 12:51 PM
hmmmmm... has possibilities....