PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Connections

ntxYguy2009
03-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Howdy,

I need a recommendation on a quick connect (reusable) insulated wiring connector that will allow me to connect and disconnect wires on my :spyder2:.

Would Posi-Tite work? This is not a tap connection, it is a bare wire end to bare wire end.

Thanks,
David

Sarge707
03-15-2010, 03:45 PM
After checking at Custom Dynamics it appears there Posi-Tite is best for re-use! I used Posi lock on my license plate light mod and they are great!

ataDude
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Howdy,

I need a recommendation on a quick connect (reusable) insulated wiring connector that will allow me to connect and disconnect wires on my :spyder2:.

Would Posi-Tite work? This is not a tap connection, it is a bare wire end to bare wire end.

Thanks,
David

Hey, David. I use Posi-Locs and Posi-Taps almost exclusively for all wiring connections. Never had a failure yet!

Never used the "tites", though.

Magic Man
03-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Howdy,

Thanks,
David

Posi mLocks are GREAT!

However Lever Locks (also on CD's site) in 2,3,and 5 port units are even easier and faster to use than Posi-Locks for something you have to unhook often.

We use both here products at ESI and both are GREAT! :thumbup:

MM

Lamonster
03-15-2010, 05:46 PM
:agree:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=4578