PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Market out there for used RS parts?

csmead
03-14-2010, 10:50 PM
I am sad to announce that PE #1032 will be sent to auction in a few months. The bike is in the shop for another 6 weeks and will be returned to us... to strip off the extra BRP stuff we added on the bike. And there is a lot of stuff. For those of you who have traded and sold parts; what would be the best forum? Here at Spyderlovers? Ebay? or Craigslist?
Thanks for the input!

Firefly
03-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Sorry to hear you're getting rid of your Spyder. I would list the items in the for sale area here first and see what happens.

Good luck....:thumbup:

burg650
03-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry to here you will get rid of your spyder. I would post it here first.

dltang
03-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Sorry to hear about this bad news. What is it in the shop for this time around, may I ask? Is that why you are getting rid of it, too much down time for repairs?

Roaddog2
03-15-2010, 05:54 AM
My parts flew fast out of here and everybody was great to deal with:doorag:

SpyderWolf
03-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Please post them here first. I am sure many of the members would be happy to take some of the items off your hands.

Sorry to hear it needs to go to the auction as well.

csmead
03-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Sorry to hear about this bad news. What is it in the shop for this time around, may I ask? Is that why you are getting rid of it, too much down time for repairs?

I am not a ranter and do not want to fuel any fires by hanging out my dirty laundry. Send me an email with your phone # and I will call. The bike was in the shop almost 9 months of 2009. It as been in the shop for about 8 weeks of 2010. I have been working with BRP and the dealership for a resolution. The dealership has been very supportive, even loaned me a Spyder for last years' Homecoming event. I have given up the fight for the bike's survival. I am very sad, as I loved my Yellow Spyder. But, I must move on...:(
I still believe in the Spyder product, in BRP and I just want to get another Spyder.